Join Hosco and view George's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
A young, dynamic, self-confident and self-motivated professional, with many years of invaluable experience working in the customer service and sales department of award-winning hotels and companies.
Chef de rang
Hôtel Palafitte, Neuchâtel - Neuchâtel, SwitzerlandF&B serviceJune 2018 - Now · 6 months
Bistrot Chauffage Compris - Neuchâtel, SwitzerlandF&B serviceSeptember 2016 - May 2018 · 1 year and 9 months
• Involved in the day to day restaurant activities, leading by example, acting as the perfect host for the guests; • Ensuring that all health and safety requirements are met; guest satisfaction is at the highest levels; • Managed to maximize efficiency within the restaurant without affecting the high-quality of the service and products; • Involved in staff training.
Cafe du Cerf - Neuchâtel, SwitzerlandF&B serviceApril 2013 - August 2016 · 3 years and 5 months
• Achieved great feedback from the guests, especially the repeaters; • Managed to establish key-relationships with its customers, providing unique tailored superb customer service.
Food & Beverage Assistant
Crowne Plaza Dublin-Blanchardstown - Dublin, IrelandF&B serviceMarch 2013 - April 2013 · 3 months
• Ensuring the day-to-day operations are carried out in line with department and hotel; • Providing 100% quality service to guests; • Ensuring all guests queries are handled promptly and efficiently.
Restaurant & Banqueting Waiter
Four Seasons Hotel Cyprus - Limassol, CyprusF&B serviceApril 2009 - March 2012 · 2 years and 12 months
• Delivering formal and impeccable service to complement the restaurant; • Welcoming and seating guests, coordinating reservations and table allocations to optimize business opportunities and enhance the guest experience. • Preparation, organization and service for banquets and cocktails. • Catering for events and special locations
Atlantica Hotels and Resorts Cyprus - Limassol, CyprusF&B serviceApril 2008 - March 2009 · 12 months
• Runner in the two gourmet restaurants, Room service.
Operative security inspector
Group 4 Securicor Romania - Pitești, RomaniaSecurityMarch 2006 - March 2008 · 2 years and 2 months
• Organize and coordinate the security activities for two districts, including human resource and logistic tasks.
Kraft Food Romania, Unilever Romania - Pitești, RomaniaSales & MarketingJanuary 2000 - February 2006 · 6 years and 2 months
• Negotiating with clients, cash forecasting, and planning, coordinating the sales team.
Romanian Field Army - Zalău, RomaniaSecuritySeptember 1995 - January 2000 · 4 years and 5 months
Glion Institute of Higher Education [ EURHODIP - International Association supporting Hospitality and Tourism Education and Training ] - Glion-sur-Montreux, SwitzerlandSeptember 2016 - June 2017
International Hospitality & Service Industries Administration
RomanianNative or fluent100%
- Detail oriented
- Well organised
Microsoft Office and Micros proficiency.
• Superb customer service
• Punctual, polite and reliable
• Excellent multitasker