Join Hosco and view Giorgi's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
A detailed-oriented and passionate hotelier who is a bit of a curious and creative sponge. Enjoys being a part of an international environment.
5 years and 5 months
ACI Europe Ltd. - London, United KingdomManagementJanuary 2019 - Now · 1 year
- Overseeing the production of various Communication materials - Sourcing and negotiating with potential venues and event sites - Managing event logistics, budgeting and overseeing the entire process to its completion - Acting as the point of contact for internal and external clients
Communications & Project Lead
Georgian National Tourism Board - Tbilisi, GeorgiaSales & MarketingJune 2018 - January 2019 · 8 months
- Oversaw the re-branding activities of Tourism for Georgia as a popular all-season destination, resulting in the increase of incoming tourists by 15% in the 3rd quarter of 2018 - Oversaw the participation of Tourism Board of Georgia in various tourism fairs and exhibitions: IBTM Barcelona, ITB Berlin, WTM London, and etc. - Developed relationships with key media to secure and grow media coverage both online and offline.
VTB Bank Georgia - Tbilisi, GeorgiaSales & MarketingJanuary 2016 - June 2018 · 2 years and 6 months
- Managed 5 National wide sponsorship projects - Commissioned and oversaw the execution of local promotional marketing campaigns - Increased bank awareness (Top of Mind) from 1% to 22% (source IPM Georgia) - Planned and designed the marketing collateral for the bank - Oversaw the logistics and distribution of all promotional material throughout the country
Banquet Sales Manager
Hotels Préference Hualing Tbilisi - Tbilisi, GeorgiaSales & MarketingDecember 2014 - August 2015 · 9 months
- Managing the Banquet sales team and all Banquet sales activities within the hotel - Ensuring all administration for sales is completed effectively - Setting sales targets and activity key performance indicators - Reporting on progress towards sales KPI’s - Cold calling customers and selling services and products - Liaising with other departments within the hotel - Chasing leads and following up on opportunities to generate sales
Food and Beverage Trainee
Beau Rivage Palace - Lausanne, SwitzerlandF&B serviceNovember 2009 - June 2010 · 8 months
Bachelor of Science in Hospitality & Events Management
Les Roches International School of Hotel Management - Sierre, SwitzerlandJune 2009 - June 2013
Native or fluent
Native or fluent
Date of birth
May 06th 1990
- Event Organization
- Market Research
- Product Development
- Setting Sale