Join Hosco and view geraldine's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
A detail oriented person who has a passion for food. Hardworking, Trustworthy and
Flexible individual who has the relevant culinary experience and qualification. Has
culinary experience of working in school kitchen, hospitals and restaurant. Looking for
suitable position with a company that will give freedom to develop professionally and
offers the opportunity of a progressive career.
12 years and 8 months
Solaire Resort and Casino - Angeles, PhilippinesF&B kitchenSeptember 2018 - Now · 6 months
As a Kitchen Stafd perform routine, repetitive tasks under the direction of chefs. Organize the kitchen and do food prep to streamline cooking and meal presentation, including washing, peeling, and cutting. Responsible for ensuring all areas of the kitchen, food prep, and food storage areas are clean and properly sanitized.
New World Makati - Angeles, PhilippinesF&B kitchenJune 2016 - September 2016 · 4 months
Perform all the tasks in the kitchen other than cooking and serving Responsible for the hygiene of the kitchen Prepare the kitchen before the chefs arrive to cook Assist the chefs if they require help.
Power House Contracting Business Corporation - Santa Rosa, PhilippinesFront Office conciergeFebruary 2011 - May 2013 · 2 years and 4 months
• Answer telephones and relay messages to appropriate recipients • Manage files/folders and compile records • Manage financial records and light bookkeeping activities
Duty Free Abu Dhabi - U.S. Air Force Academy, CO, United StatesSales & MarketingApril 2008 - December 2010 · 2 years and 9 months
• As Sales Associate / Cashier, we provide excellent service to customers, always making them feel as welcome as possible when they visit our shop. • Prepare workload & productions reports & submit higher level management. • Enters purchases into cash register , accept cash, checks for payments
Marithe Francois Girbaud - Alabang, Muntinlupa, PhilippinesSales & MarketingFebruary 2006 - March 2008 · 2 years and 2 months
• Work in different departments to gain perspective, including marketing, sales, customer services, purchasing, merchandising, and personnel departments. • Report market activity to management by monitoring and analyzing competitive price list and products. • Work with and through management to develop and implement actions that protect company assets and profitability.
Viva Video City - Parañaque, PhilippinesSales & MarketingOctober 2004 - February 2006 · 1 year and 5 months
• Ensuring all the staff give the good customer service as well as monitoring the financial performance of the store. • Maximizing profitability and settings/ meetings sales target including motivating staff. • Dealing with customer queries and complaints.
Chin’s Empress and Handaan Grande - Makati, PhilippinesSales & MarketingApril 2003 - June 2004 · 1 year and 3 months
• Set performance goals and objectives with upper management • Observes experienced workers to acquire knowledge of methods, procedure an standard require for departmental duties • Learn staff function operations management view points company policies and practices that affect each phase off business
Food and Beverage Server
Shakey’s Pizza Parlor - Pasay, PhilippinesF&B serviceNovember 2001 - December 2003 · 2 years and 2 months
• Have a good customer relationship • Take menu orders from guest and promptly serve them • Set up and clean tables after customer leave.
Jollibee Foods Corporations - Makati, PhilippinesAdministration & GeneralJune 1998 - December 1998 · 7 months
• Compiles and maintains records of business and transaction of the company • Focus on daily activities, cut off and tally all the cashier on duty per shift • Responsible to deposit all the transaction of all shift.
Center for Culinary Arts - Quezon City, PhilippinesJune 2013 - January 2015
Knife skills Basic cuisine- mother sauces and derivatives Garde manger - cold foods Fish cookery Meat cookery and some butchering Bread baking Pastries Nutrition Wines/spirits Practical service (both front of house and back) Inventory management/costing Recipes and how to scale them Sanitation Wines/spirits Practical service (both front of house and back) Inventory management/costing Recipes and how to scale them Sanitation Facilities Planning and Management Advanced cooking techniques Sustainable food - farm to table Charcuterie- pates, terrines, canapés….
Bachelor Of Science in Hotel Restaurant Management
Lyceum of the Philippines University - Batangas, PhilippinesJune 1992 - June 1994
The Bachelor of Science in Hotel and Restaurant Management (BSHRM) program is geared towards equipping students with the necessary knowledge, skills and attitude to provide quality service in the hospitality industry. The program contains subjects that will address the needs of different sectors in the hospitality industry, such as culinary, front office, tourism, resort and hotel operations. Its primary concentration is on the development of practical and management skills which are achieved through the combination of theoretical classes, practicum exercises and experiential learning.