Join Hosco and view Gertrudez's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Looking for an Assistant Manager or Supervisory position in Customer service at any Hospitality related industries.
Guest Relations Executive
Madinat Jumeirah Resort - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesFront Office receptionMarch 2017 - Now · 1 year and 10 months
(Transportation Coordinator / Business Center In-charge / VIP Services In-charge) • Make sure that all arrival guests are served refreshments on arrival. • Escort the guest and provide a Room and resort orientation to every arriving guest following the Jumeirah hallmarks and luxury standards. • Complete all individual personalized check in and check out. Perform Front Desk Cashiering duties. • Completing Registration cards & Follow ups on the guest payments. Answering and distributing all Telephonic/Fax or Emails of in-house guest or incoming guests. • Assist Other Hotel Front office Operation (Club Executive/Premium Leisure/Concierge/Telephones/Business Centre/Data Entry etc.) whenever required. • Adhere to applicable policies and step by step procedures, particularly pertaining to payments, cash Handling and credit policies. • Attend training as per the departmental training plan. • Work to achieve the departments objectives in order to achieve targets and KPI’s (Sirius/ Up selling etc.) • Assist the guest in the lobby area, responding to any inquiry from the guest. • Task forced for 6 months at the transportation department of the resort as coordinator. • Task forced for 5 months at the Business center as Business center secretary. • Currently in-charge of the VIP services of the hotel handling pre arrivals, VIP arrivals and in-house VIP. • Oversees the satisfaction of all guest requests and the resolution of all complaints received by any hotel- designated VIP. • Inspects all VIP rooms two days prior when available to determine any specific Housekeeping or Engineering deficiencies; coordinates attention to the completion of these specific deficiencies. • Contacts VIP guests in advance of their arrival to the hotel to determine any special services required and then acts to deliver these special services. • Interacts frequently with VIP guests to provide assistance and ensure guest satisfaction • Coordinates airport transportation service as required. • Coordinates the ordering and delivery of flowers in advance of guest arrival as required. • Coordinates and participates in the meet and greet and escort of each VIP guest • Ensures delivery and placement of arrival amenities; coordinates personalization of welcome notes from General Manager, Hotel Manager and VIP Manager. • Ensures the daily replenishing of amenities through the Housekeeping, and Rooms Service teams. • Works closely with the Amenity Supervisor to ensure timely delivery of services • Ensures accurate communication of information to guest regarding all hotel facilities and operating hours. • Assists the front office Manager and Director as well as the whole front operation team for the daily operations.
Sheraton Grand Hotel Dubai - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesFront Office receptionMarch 2015 - March 2017 · 2 years and 2 months
• Working on AVAYA Console • Training New Associates (Hotel Standards and Hotel Information) • Handling internal and External call • Handling all guest Request and Complaints • Recording all complaints and Request in STAR GUEST system • Updating Service opportunity Report • Conducts departure calls, wake up calls, test calls to both guest and associates in accordance to brand standards. • Updating guest Preference in the system • Handling hotel main E-mail address, fax and telephone directory
Mandarin Oriental Kuala Lumpur Malaysia - Kuala Lumpur, MalaysiaF&B serviceMay 2012 - January 2015 · 2 years and 9 months
• Responsible for the inquiries, bookings and reservation of the outlet. • Provide back up to the Managers by coordinating the daily restaurant activities. • Attend to guest complaints and request, efficiently and courteously. • Arrange and supervise big group reservations. • Conducts daily training to the service staff regarding the content of the menu, outlet promotions and hotel activities to ensure their full awareness and knowledge. • Checks the reservations at the beginning of each service to ensure a flawless operations. Ensure that all the tables are correctly set-up, clean and in a timely manner. • Performs cashiering from time to time, monthly inventory. • Prepares guests request for specials events like birthday, company dinner, anniversaries etc. • Perform paper works like weekly staff scheduling and month end payroll preparations.
Assistant Operations Manager
Bos Coffee Club - Cebu City, PhilippinesF&B otherDecember 2009 - December 2011 · 2 years and 1 month
• In-charge of running 6 provincial outlets in their daily operations. • Conducts interview for potential employees before directing them to the human resources and operations manager. • Oversee the store managers in their store performance as well as assisting them in any arising operation crisis. • Conducts orientation training to new hires and assisting them in getting accustomed to their new job. • Helps in decision making when it comes to the activities of the stores, production and manpower. • Perform spot check to ensure that barista maintains the high quality of service and product served to the costumers. • Directly reports all the activities to the Chief Operating Officer.
University of San Jose Recoletos - Cebu City, PhilippinesCommunicationOctober 2008 - October 2009 · 1 year and 1 month
• Teaches minor hospitality subjects. • Develops syllabus for the course and ensure that it meets the universities standard. • Assess student progress by grading paper, test and other form of examinations. • Stay informed about the changes and innovation in the hospitality and ensure that students are updated. • Conducts familiarization tour to the local hotel, resort and tourist attractions as well as domestic tour to the neighboring island.
Customer Service Representative
Smart Communications - Cebu City, PhilippinesCommunicationOctober 2001 - December 2007 · 6 years and 3 months
• Responsible in handling over the phone sales, after sales and subscriber complaints quickly and effectively. • Involves in coordinating with the different departments to resolve the subscriber’s complaints in a given time. • Act as Officer in charge during my shift and handles team escalation and meetings for the latest product and services of the company as well as coaching and counseling to junior colleagues. • Ensures that quality of each call passes the high standard prescribed by the company
Bachelor of Science in Tourism
University of San Jose Recoletos - Cebu City, PhilippinesJune 1999 - October 1999
Major in Travel and Tour Management Graduated
EnglishNative or fluent100%
FilipinoNative or fluent100%
- Microsoft word and excel
- MICROSS, AVAYA
- Opera PMS