Join Hosco and view Feroxhina's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Experienced Customer Service Representative with a demonstrated history of working in the airlines/aviation & hospitality industry. Skilled in MICROS, Front Office, Microsoft Excel, Hospitality Management, and Customer Service. Strong support professional with a ESOL (English, Reading, Writing, I.T and Maths) and EFL Course focused in English from Southgate College.
Marhaba Service Agent
Emirates Airline - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesCustomer ServiceMarch 2017 - Now · 1 year and 10 months
• To meet, greet and escort passengers as per the laid down service standards (smile, address by name, cheerful outlook, briefing, grooming standards etc) in order to provide a quality service that projects DNATAs image as a service provider. • To meet (capture/ screen) the designated passengers by monitoring flight arrivals / departures and aircraft parking bays in order to ensure that passengers are promptly received and escorted. • Issue revenue documents/ service vouchers and update the system as per booking requests and service provided in order to ensure the collection of revenue from airlines and corporate clients. • Assist the Sr Marhaba Service Agent in updating the database (AGSS/ TSS) with information of the service provided and outstanding requests (delayed flights etc.) from the current shift in order to provide customers feedback on the service provided and coverage by the next shift for delayed passengers and no shows. • Resolve customer issues pertaining to reservations, onward connections, visa formalities etc. in order to ensure minimum inconvenience to passengers and safeguarding the image of DNATA, the airlines (incl Emirates) and Dubai. • Provide information and guidance to customers of flight schedules, airline formalities, visa requirements, hotel information, currency exchanges, transport arrangements etc in order to reflect an image of a `knowledgeable quality service enhancing DNATAs image as a service provider. • Monitor usage and condition of all items at the lounge and inform the supervisor of any requirements, maintenance and changes in order to ensure that the lounge facility is up to the standard projected to the customers. • Attend and brief all customers using the lounge facilities available, procedures for boarding and facilities available in the concourse in order to ensure a convenient and a pleasant stay at the lounge followed by an on time completion of boarding formalities.
Guest Service Agent
Dubai Marriott Harbour Hotel & Suites - Dubai Marina, Dubai, United Arab EmiratesBack OfficeSeptember 2014 - February 2017 · 2 years and 6 months
• Adopt a friendly, Helpful and pleasant attitude to all Guests. • Be aware about daily hotel operations, check daily event sheet, bulletin board and be up to date with all changes, new procedure and events • Be flexible according to the business needs • Take initiative through empowerment to ensure complete guest satisfaction. • Be fully aware of safety and emergency procedures • Ensure the LEARN methods are followed while dealing with constructive guest feedback and ensure that all concerned application are filled and concerned departments are informed • Be aware of the Marriott brand standards and follow the thoroughly • Attend to each call in a courteous and efficient manner, using correct telephone etiquette. • Maintain a handover log for the next shift, noting any services that are pending to ensure follow up • Be fully conversant with OPERA and MICROS operation systems • Take room service orders, ensure proper order punching and delivery of the orders to the guest satisfaction
Oryx Rotana - QatarReservationsJune 2014 - September 2014 · 4 months
• Process and confirm guest room reservations made by clients on the phone, letter or fax • Input all reservations into the computer, recording all pertinent information and attend to inquiries, complaints and requests regarding reservations. • Remain up to date with all the promotions in and around the hotel and follow established procedures to process all room reservations, rates, confirmations, hotel facilities, etc. • Show complete product knowledge, understand rate structure an apply rate management. • Promote and maintain good public relations and endeavours to maximize business. • Ensure all incoming calls are answered as per the Rotana standards; information received by fax is inputted and check constantly the incoming e-mails. • Organize visa request for hotel guest as per hotel policy and up-sell whenever an opportunity is identified.
Oryx Rotana - QatarGuest RelationsMarch 2013 - June 2014 · 1 year and 5 months
• Offer consistently professional, friendly, warm and engaging service. • Promote Arabic hospitality by offering Arabic coffee & dates • Be available for guests at all times as a point of contact. • Maintain effective communication with all related departments to ensure a smooth service delivery • Ensure that the rooming of all guests is according to the “Leading Hotels of the World” standards assisting the guest with any inquiry pertaining his stay. • Maintain an up to date knowledge of the hotel and local services and supply information and respond to guest queries • Maintaining up to date knowledge of all Front Office equipment. • Deal promptly, efficiently and pleasantly with any queries • Establish promote and maintain good public relations and enhances sales for the hotel at every opportunity.
Southgate college - London, United KingdomNovember 2009 - April 2010
CONEL - London, United KingdomApril 2009 - August 2009
Myrteza Kepi - Kuçovë, AlbaniaSeptember 2005 - July 2009
EnglishNative or fluent100%
AlbanianNative or fluent100%