Join Hosco and view GIOVANNI's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
My name is Giovanni Carlomagno, I am an Italian man, I am forty-five years old, I am married, I have a
Master's Degree in Business Administration, I am qualified to practice as a Chartered Accountant and
Statutory Auditor, I have an MBA in Business Management and Strategy. I have had several working
experiences, the most recent being in Electronic Money Institutes similar to Banks, in school teaching, in
accounting and tax administration, and in company organization and management. I have had work
experience in Public Administration, in banking institutions under the control of the Bank of Italy, in large
and small private companies and in professional firms. My availability of movement is unlimited, I am
available to travel continuously and to move permanently to any city in the world. I am immediately
available to establish a working relationship. Some of my characteristics and abilities are:
• Ability to achieve goals effectively and efficiently within deadlines.
• I'm honest but I'm not a fool.
• I am optimistic and I have the ability to think big, staying with my feet on the ground. My dreams
• I act with frugality, but I'm not stingy.
• Tenacity, I have energy and the ability to work hard.
• Knowing how to make decisions.
• Managing and motivating employees.
• Curiosity, I want to learn new things. I believe in continuous improvement, in the search for total
quality, and I never settle.
• Love for customers.
• Habituation to change in order to find new and better ways of doing things.
• Know how to work in emergency situations.
• Know how to manage priorities.
• I have Analysis and Synthesis skills. But I am also a creative person who loves fine arts.
• I respectfully discuss all decisions that I disagree.
• I love being precise, timely and punctual.
• Thinking with a scientific / mathematical method.
• Ability to make forecasts.
• Ability to perform checks and reviews.
• Ability to manage business negotiations.
• Ability to communicate clearly, concisely and professionally, as well as polite and kind.
• Ability to assess risks.
• Ability to relate to the highest level of authority inside and outside the company.
• I am Catholic. I have no disabilities. I've never been fired from my job. I have no criminal convictions
or such cases pending.
Bed and Breakfast Manger - Home Restaurant Manager.
Self-employment, - Molise, ItalyManagementMay 1995 - February 2008 · 12 years and 10 months
I Managed my Bed and Breakfast with Restaurant.
Master's Degree in business administration
Università Degli Studi del Molise - Campobasso, ItalyOctober 1992 - April 2002
Ability to analyze all legal and economic problems concerning the company and the market.
ItalianNative or fluent100%
- Administrative manager
- AML Anti-Money Laundering
- Bed and Breakfast Manger
- Chartered Accountant
- Credit manager
- Director of Supermarket
- Event Manager
- General Ledger Accounting
- Good comunications
- Legal Auditors
- Office manager
- Project manager
- Public administration
- Restaurant Manager
- store manager
- Tax Manager