Join Hosco and view giovanni's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
I want to nominate offered by you researched seeing my experience of 30 years in the field of Site, maintenance, commissioning and turnkey plant engineering, in the role of site foreman, Construction / Site/ aintenance Manager for civil, industrial and naval work, managing personnel Italian and stranger, i have no problem to take on an operational role in the field of electromechanical general, mechanical, termo-hidraulic, oleodinamic, safety, automation and commissioning. are available immediately.
I would like to briefly describe the skills acquired:
I have the license conductor steam boiler 2nd degree.
the newest shopping centers were:
• New Borgo di Asti 90 stores in four months, where I followed all mechanical and electrical systems, I followed in mechanical HVAC Media Word, Esselunga and shops inside; hydraulic systems, the sprinklers around the mall, so hydrants and sprinkler system; the electrical system, automation systems and the final commissioning with supervision.
• The Fiumara in Genoa 102 stores in 5 months when I followed all mechanical and electrical systems, I followed in mechanical HVAC Media Word, Conad and shops inside, all plants of the Multiplex Cinema, the hydraulic systems; the sprinklers around the mall, so hydrants and sprinkler system; the electrical system, automation systems and the final commissioning with supervision.
• The multiplex of Pioltello 48 stores in three months, in which I have followed all the mechanical and electrical systems, I followed in mechanical HVAC, fire protection, automation and commissioning of all the rooms, plumbing; the fire system of all the salt, then hydrants and sprinkler system; the electrical system, automation systems and the final commissioning with supervision.
• New Fiera Milano Rho,
I have supervised Construction Manager, all mechanical and electrical systems, I followed in mechanical HVAC, fire, automation and commissioning of all the rooms, plumbing; the fire system of all the salt, then hydrants and sprinkler system; the electrical system, automation systems and the final commissioning with supervision.
The hospital facilities where I followed all mechanical and electrical systems, I followed in mechanical HVAC, fire protection, automation and commissioning of all hospitals, thermohydraulic-hydraulic systems, refrigeration equipment, medical gases; the fire system of all the salt, then hydrants and sprinkler system; the electrical system, automation systems and the final commissioning with management jobs, I also managed at least maintenance of all facilities to delivery to the end customer for 6 months:
• New Mater Dei Hospital in Malta
• New center Surgical and General Hospital emergency Brescia
• New surgical center, emergency and inpatient the hospital of Luino and Varese
• Replacement of the entire plant thermo-refrigeration, replacement of steam boilers and hot water, medical gases, HVAC San Martino Hospital in Genoa
• New Surgical Center and Hospital emergency for Gaslini Children of Genoa
• New center Surgical and Emergency and inpatient hospital Arenzano
• New center and Surgical Hospital emergency EMERGENCY in Khartoum
• New center of CBA Biotechnology S. Martino hospital in Genoa
• San Raffaele Hospital and Milano2: management and execution of the new plant of Tri-generation, cooling thermal, electrical, refrigeration with absorbers, and plant automation
In the field of hotels I run the following sites:
• I supervisor the construction of all turnkey installations of 2 NH in the area Nuova Fiera di Milano
• I managed the assembly and construction of all the new facilities Hotel 5 star Al-Fateh Khartoum, with final commissioning and maintenance turnkey management for 6 months during delivery to the Sudanese authorities
• New Milan fair in Rho: I run the whole plant keys in hand, fire, electrical, mechanical, HVAC, thermal and refrigeration, the sheds and buildings of the central body.
• I managed the maintenance Turnkey for 3 years of some 4-5 star hotels of NH (formerly Jolly Hotel) Electrical, Mechanical, HVAC, thermo hydraulic, refrigeration, fire systems, etc.
In the industrial field I run the following sites:
• I supervised the execution of turnkey installations of ceramic factories in India, Turkey, Egypt, Poland, China, Mexico, the United States with electrical, mechanical, thermohydraulic, refrigeration, refrigeration with absorbers with lithium bromide and ammonia, recovery of the CO2 for food purposes, steam, superheated water, natural gas, technical and medical gases, HVAC, fire protection, automation and commissioning.
• I have supervised the assembly in factories of Coca Cola installation of photovoltaic roof systems, CHP systems Oricola, to quadrigenerazione in Nogara, while I supervised the installation of photovoltaic plants in Lazio, Sicily and plants Wind Power in Brazil.
• I have supervised the construction of three power plants turbo-gas Rhuanda, including pumping stations and the storage of gas recovered in the lake Khiwu
In the naval field I run the following sites
• Electrician on board passenger ships of companies Home Lines, Sitmar Lines, Princess Cruise, Costa cruises in the 70
• Construction plant manager during the construction of the GNV ships Excelent, Fantastic, Splendid, Majestic, Excelsior with ISIR SpA
• Construction Manager Automation and Mechanical CastorOne the pipelay vessel Saipem in Singapore and responsible for the commissioning of the hydraulic systems, automation, HVAC, fire, sailing to Huston
I obtained a certificate of participation in the course BOSIET (BASIC OFFSHORE SAFETY INDUCTION & EMERGENCY TRAINING) at CFO of Ravenna, 2012, necessary for my recent experience as head of commissioning turnkey (electrical, mechanical, hydraulic, automation) on behalf of Navalimpianti SpA, the new pipelay vessel CastorOne, Saipem, in Singapore.
I know the electrical and mechanical drawing, even in the fields of quadrigenerazione, co-generation, oil & gas, HVAC, heating technology and automation electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic.
I have experience in the management of shipyards, automation, engineering and service; experience working on cruise ships on behalf of the company SANTAMARIA Spa - maintenance.
In recent years I have worked in the photovoltaic and wind energy in Italy and overseas as construction manager and responsible for the maintenance of the roof and floor.
I have worked in the construction of No. 2 sites for the production of ceramics in India as Site Manager;
I have worked in the construction, commissioning and commissioning of all facilities of the New Hospital in Malta, including the initial and maintenance service for delivery to the Maltese authorities.
I have a good experience also in plant engineering turnkey hospital.
Some of the most important companies I've worked for:
ISIR SPA, CONTOURGLOBAL SOLUTION, NAVALIMPIANTI SpA, ASTALDI SPA, PIZZAROTTI SPA,
ASTERINSTALLATIONS, MILANOTERMICA SPA, GOZZO INSTALLATIONS, AIF SPA, PROGETTI SRL, AND OTHER
I'm not an engineer but electromechanical graduate, but I have gained 30 years of field experience in many areas of the plant sector.
I have a good experience in the management and execution of work and staff, the organization independently with strong skills of problem solving.
I also done roles responsible of Security and Quality Control in the realization of the New Milan Trade Fair and other important sites.
They are available for transfers of medium and long duration in Italy and abroad. Having worked in the roles mentioned above in the following countries: North America, Asia, Singapore, India, Malesia, USA, Arab countries of the Persian Gulf, European countries, and Eastern Europe.
I am at your disposal for any other information you would like, that is not on my CV attached.
Authorize the use of my data
maintenance manager e construction manager
ENI and Exxonmobil - Genoa, ItalyEngineering & MaintenanceDecember 2016 - Now · 3 years and 1 month
in all these years, my job has been to build new 4 and 5 star hotels, manage the assembly of all the systems, perform commissioning and turnkey maintenance for 1 year or 2 years if the contract required it. the systems I performed were air conditioning, refrigeration, heating, plumbing, electrical, fire prevention, automation, solar and wind power plants, security. I was a safety coordinator, responsible for worker safety over the years I have managed many projects simultaneously, I have no problem moving around to follow the work the hotels I worked for are: El Fateh in Kartoum, NH Hotel in Milan, Mercure Hotel s. Biagio, Continental Hotel, Novotel Genoa Airport, NH Hotel Collection of Genoa, NH Hotel Center of Genoa, Hotel Melia in Genoa, Tower Genoa Airport Hotel & Conference Center, Ocean star hotel Koror Palau Republic, Palau Royal Resort Koror - Republic of Palau , my experience has led me to work also in the naval sector, in industry, in the construction of hospitals, in the construction of fairs, as the new Milan Fair, in the construction of shopping centers, private hospitals
various - Milan, ItalyEngineering & MaintenanceJanuary 2000 - Now · 20 years
In the Hotel work I have run the following sites: • I supervised the construction of all turn-key facilities of the 2 NH Hotels in the Nuova Fiera area of Milan • I managed the assembly and construction of all the facilities of the new 5-star Al-Fatah Hotel in Kartoum, with final commissioning and turnkey maintenance management for 6 months during delivery to the Sudanese authorities • New Milan fair in Rho: I managed all the turnkey systems, fire-fighting, electrical, mechanical, HVAC, thermo-refrigeration, of the sheds and buildings of the central body. • I managed the turnkey maintenance for 3 years of some 4-5 star hotels in the NH chain (NH Genova Centro-NH Collection Genova Marina - ex Jolly Hotel) Electrical, mechanical, HVAC, thermo-hydraulic, refrigeration, fire-fighting systems, etc. • I managed the construction and maintenance of the 4-star hotel S. Biagio in Genoa • I managed the construction and maintenance of the 5-star Mellia hotel in Genoa • I managed the restructuring and maintenance of the Bristol Palace in Genoa • I managed the restructuring and maintenance of the Bristol Palace in Genoa • I managed the renovation and maintenance of the Continental Hotel in Genoa • I managed the construction and maintenance of the Novotel of Genoa West • I managed the construction and maintenance of the Genoa Genoa Airport Tower • I managed the construction and maintenance of the Ocean Star Hotel in Koror Palau Republic • I managed the construction and maintenance of the Palau Royal Resort in Koror Palau Republic
Carnival Cruise Line-GNV-Grimaldi Lines-Home Lines-Sitmar Cruise-Costa Lines-Saipem - Genoa, ItalyEngineering & MaintenanceJanuary 2012 - March 2013 · 1 year and 3 months
El Fatah - Khartoum North, SudanEngineering & MaintenanceAugust 2007 - May 2008 · 10 months
NH Hotels - Milan, ItalyEngineering & MaintenanceJune 2005 - June 2006 · 1 year and 1 month
NH Hotel Group - Genoa, ItalyEngineering & MaintenanceFebruary 2002 - February 2004 · 2 years and 1 month
Don Bosco - Genoa, ItalyAugust 1968 - July 1971
I have done 5 years of school for the diploma in 3 years
Date of birth
December 08th 1954