Join Hosco and view GIRCELINO A's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
As an International Hospitality and Tourism Management student at the BBI-Luxembourg, I have acquired skills in food & beverage planning control, HACCP, Computer technology, and Hotels development & Management. During my Hospitality and Tourism study, last internship in Rooms Division Management and Worked before as a Night Auditor, I have strategically focused my coursework in the following areas:
• Marketing Management,
• Accounting applied Mathematics,
• Computer Technology (Opera, Excel, Word, Protel, Sihot),
• Food Safety & Sanitation (HACCP),
• Hotels Organization & Administration,
• Supervision Process & Management.
Using my knowledge of the above, I participate in an Integrated Case Study in Food and Beverage Critical Control Point at Supermarket Match in Wiltz. The Case Study was so well received and presented to BBI-Luxembourg and to Supermarket Manager.
BBI Luxembourg & Brussels - Luxembourg City, LuxembourgOtherSeptember 2017 - Now · 1 year and 4 months
Student from BBI - Higher Education in International Hospitality & Tourism Management
Front Office Trainee
Hotel des Galeries - Brussels, BelgiumRooms divisionJune 2018 - September 2018 · 4 months
Part of the Front Office team, and assisting in delivering high standards of services to all hotel guests.
Meliá Hotels International - Santa Maria, Cape VerdeFront Office receptionNovember 2016 - June 2017 · 8 months
Provides exceptional service to all guests and potential guests by assisting them in a friendly, efficient, courteous and professional manner. Perform all Front Desk related functions including but not limited to checking guests in / out, promoting sales related programs, maintaining guest records, cash handling, etc.
BBI - Higher Education in International Hospitality & Tourism Management - Wiltz, LuxembourgSeptember 2017 - Now
PortugueseNative or fluent100%
EnglishNative or fluent100%
- ▪ Advanced Skills with PMS OPERA
- ▪ Advanced With AUTOCAD
- ▪ Good command of office suite
- ▪ Maintenance Technician of Civil Construction