Join Hosco and view Giulia's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish
3 years and 10 months
Gattinoni Travel Network - Milan, ItalyTourismSeptember 2018 - Now · 1 year and 4 months
Sales & Events Coordinator
Roy Srl - Milan, ItalyEventsJuly 2017 - April 2018 · 10 months
Event planner for Food&Beverage and Luxury clients.
Kamilah Willacy - New York, NY, United StatesPublic RelationsMarch 2017 - June 2017 · 5 months
- Manage daily social media post to maintaining it updated. - Create a new collaborations with fashion blogger and influenced people to increase the catchment area - Follow photo-shooting project to promote new collections.
EF Education First - Milan, ItalySales & MarketingMarch 2016 - December 2016 · 11 months
- Management of web marketing campaigns and promotional emailing adapted to Italian Market. - Managed Communication and Public Relations B2B: creation of new collaborative relationships with companies of interest for EF in order to develop special agreements, as packages and advantageous offers, for employees’ companies and their families; crea-tion of visibility partnership or co-marketing activities, recruit testimonials and speaker for events organized by EF. - Managed sales relationship with the customers: the first call contact, the analysis of the needs, the promotion of the product and formulation of the commercial offer. Management of the front desk activities by welcoming guest at reception - Management of daily logistic tasks, HR activities by reviewing resume and setting up interview - Management of interns activities and searching new talent via university job boards and website - Assist in Social Media Planning and collaborations
Supporter & Coordinator
The Triumph Group - Milan, ItalyEventsSeptember 2015 - December 2016 · 1 year and 4 months
Management and support of events, congresses, conferences and promotional events (registration of customers, manage conference room, meet greet and direct all guests upon arrival)
November 2017 - June 2018
Science of Tourism
University of Milan - Bicocca - Milan, ItalyOctober 2013 - November 2016
Native or fluent
Date of birth
September 19th 1993
- Confident and motivated
- Event Coordinating Skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- MS Office
- Social Media