Join Hosco and view Giulia's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
After my bachelor’s degree in Business Communications and Public Relations I was employed in a communications agency based in Milan as a Junior Account Executive where I developed excellent organisational skills.
Later on, I moved to Rome where I started dedicating myself to the world of tourism and accommodation. I have been the owner and manager of a bed & breakfast and I am currently working as a reception manager at a boutique hotel in the center of Rome. These work experiences have allowed me to develop excellent interpersonal skills and specifically, a strong attitude towards high target customers, understanding the needs of them. I am a very precise and methodical person, used to working both independently and in a team able to pursue goals.
I am highly motivated and look forward to the varied work which a position in your company could offer me. I see new tasks as a welcome challenge, which I would look forward to.
Front Desk Receptionist
Nobildonne Relais - Rome, ItalyGuest RelationsOctober 2017 - November 2018 · 1 year and 2 months
- Front & Back office duties - Check-ins and check-outs - Managing reservations - Customer care/satisfaction - PR - Private transfers from and to the airport/station/port
Freelance - Rome, ItalyManagementJune 2015 - November 2015 · 6 months
- Photographic service and listings creation - Providing housekeeping and laundry services - Front & Back office duties - Check-ins and check-outs - Managing reservations - Customer care/satisfaction - PR - Private transfers from and to the airport/station/port - Social media marketing - Managing the financial and administrative tasks necessary to keep the business running: maintaining client files, paying bills and taxes, setting up prices for your services - Creating a marketing plan to increase brand awareness
Owner and Manager
B&B City Mood - Rome, ItalyTourismAugust 2013 - July 2015 · 1 year and 12 months
Setting up reservations - PR - Check-ins and Check-outs - Organising housekeeping and laundry service - Private transfers from and to the airport/station/port - Managing the financial and administrative tasks necessary to keep the business running. - Maintaining client files, paying bills and taxes, setting up prices for your services - Creating a financial plan - Create a marketing plan to increase brand awareness - Social Media Marketing
Staged Homes - Rome, ItalyCommunicationApril 2013 - April 2015 · 2 years and 1 month
- Responsible of the communication - Social media/Blog - Creating website content - Composition of newsletters - Courses sales and teacher of the interior photography class
Junior Account Manager
Nascent Communications - Milan, ItalyPublic RelationsApril 2009 - October 2009 · 7 months
- Press office duties - Press review, press releases writing and proofreading - Maintaining and developing direct relationships with key editors of main media - Ensuring and increasing brand awareness and editorial exposure - Development of brand awareness through negotiation and management of Covers, interviews to the company’s Chairman, company profile, product Placement, and special features in all key publications. - Collating and analysing media coverage and PR results
Diploma - Professional Photography Course
Scuola Romana di Fotografia - Rome, ItalyOctober 2009 - June 2010
- Analog and digital photography - Studio lighting and portrait - Darkroom - Still life - Documentary photography and photoshop
Bacheelor’s degree in Business Communication and Public Relations
IED - Milan, ItalySeptember 2005 - June 2008
IB - international Baccalaureate
International School at Sotogrande - Cádiz, SpainOctober 2001 - June 2005
ItalianNative or fluent100%
SpanishNative or fluent100%
EnglishNative or fluent100%
- Adobe Lightroom
- Digital Photography
- Google Docs
- Google Drive
- Microsoft Windows
- Office Pack
- Power Point
- Word, Excel