Join Hosco and view Giulia's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Over 10 years of experience in Operations, Purchasing and Event Management within the Travel & Tourism industry.
Known for her exceptionally strong work ethics, professional enthusiasm as well as her committed and goal-oriented way of working.
Recognized to be well organized and with a proven ability to create, maintain and enhance client, stakeholder and peer relationships while working both independently and within a multicultural environment.
Senior Operations Manager
EF Educational Tours - Lucerne, SwitzerlandTourismSeptember 2016 - April 2018
° Develop/ Maintain an allocation strategy for each experience which meets cost, quality, and capacity limitation ° Ensure flow of all components and communicate group specific information to suppliers and Tour Director ° Conduct pre-departure calls with Tour Directors and make final ‘ tweaks’ to itinerary to ensure great tour flow ° Proactively monitor on-tour experience via received feedback and support groups on the road ° Handle production related customer requests together with colleagues across the department ° Collaborate proactively with our Product Innovation team in Boston to develop itineraries and educational content ° Perform constant analysis to identify improvements and innovative opportunities for the business
EF Educational Tours - Lucerne, SwitzerlandTourismJanuary 2012 - September 2016
• Produced student tours for North American high schools groups traveling to Europe • Negotiated contracts with hotels in Italy • Allocated hotels, restaurants, local guides, water-taxis, headsets services according to tour itineraries and strict budget • Communicated with suppliers regarding group updates, solved on-tour problems • Operational support towards Tour Directors and clients
EF Educational Tours - London, United KingdomTourismJanuary 2011 - July 2011
° Organizing International overnights, sightseeing and transfers in London ° Booking coaches for London optionals ° Processing transfer debriefings ° Processing office invoices ° Assisting with airport transfers ( arrivals and departures) in London
F.I.T and Group Tour Consultant
Target Travel sr - Venice, ItalyTourismOctober 2006 - January 2010
°Organizing tailor-made tours in Italy for groups of foreigners. Assisting them from the beginning to the end of the tour by booking all services needed: Hotels, tour managers, coach services, restaurants, local guides, entrances to local museums and archaeological sites as well as arranging church services, informal singing, promoted concerts, school exchange concerts throughout Italy. ° Organizing shore excursions for individual travelers and groups in the main Mediterranean ports of call ( Venice, Rome, Barcelona, Athens, etc) in addition to pre and post cruise stay.
Guest Service Representative
Comfort Inn - Thunder Bay, CanadaFront Office receptionMarch 2006 - August 2006
• Maximizing guest relations from arrival through departure, adhering to service standards and handling all guest inquiries with a friendly and accurate response. • Ensuring the equipment and general working area is maintained to a high standard • Answering all front office telephone calls • Registering all arriving guests • Handling room keys for in house guests, ensuring security procedures are strictly adhered to • Preparing accurate daily functions sheets and posting all guest and group charges • Check out procedures of departing guests • Cashiering duties and assisting in the auditing of room and tax charges • Running of daily computer reports
Tourism Economics and Management
University of Trieste - Trieste, ItalySeptember 2001 - July 2005
EnglishNative or fluent100%
ItalianNative or fluent100%
- Committed team player
- Customer oriented
- Detail oriented
- Highly professional
- Positive attitude
- Quick learner
- Work ethics
- Work hard