Join Hosco and view Giulia's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
An enthusiastic postgraduate student in International Hotel and Tourism Management at Oxford Brookes University with a great passion for the new information and communication technologies applied to the hotel industry.
Working at the hotel front desk allowed me to gain a broad understanding of the hospitality industry and mainly about the consumers' needs (never underestimate the importance of a fluffy pillow!).
I truly believe in change and always try to improve my self both personally than professionally, so if you have any suggestions or would like to share your story please feel free to message me!
Main sector of interest: Hotel Marketing
My core values:
• Family • Authenticity • Passion
Villa Principe Leopoldo - Lugano, SwitzerlandEventsJuly 2018 - September 2018 · 3 months
Front office & Reservation Agent
Seven Boutique Hotel - Ascona, SwitzerlandReservationsApril 2017 - October 2017 · 7 months
- Check-in, Check-out, assistance to the guest during the stay. - Direct response and processing of correspondence. - Direct and telephone selling. - Creation of text and of simple marketing’s initiative.
Front Office Agent
Das Hotel Panorama - Hasliberg Reuti, Hasliberg, SwitzerlandFront Office receptionDecember 2016 - March 2017 · 4 months
- Check-in and Check-out. - Assistance to the guests.
ICS Comunicazione - Verbania, ItalyCommunicationApril 2016 - October 2016 · 7 months
- Managing Socials Media Channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube...); - Collecting information by Social Media Channels and creating targeted promotional campaigns; - Updating websites.
Jr Communication Consultant
Immobiliare Ginin - Cannobio, ItalyReal EstateNovember 2015 - November 2016 · 1 year and 1 month
- Managing website and the advertisement in others web portals; - Creating promotional material and content (brochures, videos, posters, announcements...); - Keeping contacts with clients and a database of their requests and information; - Managing summer rentals reservations.
MSc International Hotel and Tourism Management
Oxford Brookes University - Hospitality and Tourism Management - Oxford, United KingdomJanuary 2018 - Now
B.A. Communication Sciences
University of the italian Switzerland (USI) - Lugano, SwitzerlandSeptember 2012 - August 2015
Company Expert Correspondent in Foreign Languages
ITC Ferrini - Verbania, ItalySeptember 2007 - June 2012
ItalianNative or fluent100%
- Content Marketing
- Final Cut Pro
- Good Communication skils
- Google Analytics
- Online Marketing
- Social Media Management
- Social Media Marketing