Join Hosco and view Giusto's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
I am an Italian chef specialized from 8 years in pastry.
I have been travelling during the last five years to learn to how menage and organize properly a pastry department in his multiple application areas as like five star hotels and fine dining restaurants or aswell banquets and pastry shops.
I learned also how to deliver the highest level of service to fully reach the customer satisfaction.
At work I am always focused and I pretend always the best from my Pastry brigade. I believe that a crucial point is played by the building of a reliable teamwork which is responsible to mantain the same high standards that I want to guarantee.
I like to change the menu often according by the use of seasonal products.
What else motivate me is to discover new methods and techniques and fuse them with my most successfull recipes to create unique, elegant and stunning desserts.
Head pastry chef
Amoroso salotto culinario - Palermo, ItalyF&B kitchenApril 2018 - Now · 11 months
• In charge of the pastry section of this fine dining restaurant. • A la carte menu with modern, unique and elegant desserts. • Creation of tasting menu with pre-desserts and petit four. • Creation of seasonal menus changing it according by the use of seasonal fruits and vegetables. • Production of different breads, breadsticks, crackers and all the baked goods.
Head Pastry Chef
il forno italiano - Barcelona, SpainF&B kitchenMarch 2015 - April 2017 · 2 years and 3 months
• I am responsible for the daily production of all pastries and goodies of the pastry shop. • Management of four workers in total, two bakers and two commis chefs. • Creation from the scratch of artesanal products aslike classic cakes, puddings, modern cakes, tarts, bon bons, turrons obviously according to Italian and international pastry traditions. • Creation and changing of menus depending on seasonal products.
Pastry Sous Chef
Powerscourt Hotel, Autograph Collection - Enniskerry, IrelandF&B kitchenApril 2013 - July 2014 · 1 year and 4 months
• Management of the Pastry department in the hotel. Production of desserts and pastries for the four restaurants of the hotel included the Gordon Ramsay restaurant up to 130 covers daily. • Smooth running of weddings, banquets and meetings for up to 400 people • Creation of tasting menu, bonbons and truffles from the scratch. • Management of 7 people in total.
Senior chef de partie pastry
Stoke Park - Stoke Poges, United KingdomF&B kitchenJune 2011 - December 2011 · 7 months
• Running, with three other Chefs, the pastry department of this 5 stars Hotel. It means preparing every kind of desserts for the three restaurants of the hotel. • Daily production of Classic cakes, puddings, modern cakes, tarts, breads, biscuits, croissant, brioches, ice creams, sorbets, sauces, curds, creams, ecc • Assist Sous Chef with menu planning, stock control and wastage control
University of Palermo - Palermo, ItalySeptember 2004 - April 2008
SpanishNative or fluent100%
ItalianNative or fluent100%
EnglishNative or fluent100%
- Fine dining
- Making chocolate