Join Hosco and view Gladys's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
7 years of experience in Food Safety, HSE, Quality Assurance, Management system Implementation, Audit, Risk Assessment, Inspection, Manual & SOP Designing & Training.
Expertise in Implementation of Food Safety & HSE Management Systems including diploma in food safety .HACCP, ISO 22000, ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, NEBOSH, GMP, Food Allergens, Facility Hygiene and Audit Management. Skilled in designing and communicating effective HSE & Food Safety programs to meet customer, regulatory and operational requirements
Environment Health and Safety Officer
Crowne Plaza Dubai - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesManagementJanuary 2013 - Now · 5 years and 11 months
• Developing, implementing and continuous improvement of the HSE management system, programs and processes. • Co-ordinate and oversee the implementation of Health, Safety and Environment within the respective Strategic Business Unit. • Contacting Fire safety evacuations, alarms and drills. • Monitoring Swimming pool water safety. • Conducting Risk Assessment and ensure identified risks are managed and controlled. • Chairing the monthly HSE committee meeting and raise and deliberate with committee on any HSE issues. • Monitoring trends and recommend pro-active action plans to remedy potential problems. • Facilitating, investigations and analyses incidents/accidents and make sure lessons learned are shared and communicated to the concern parties, verify the continuing implementation and effectiveness of the Operations with regards to HSE. • Implementing and managing Near-Miss reporting and other Hazard Identification programs. • Managing all Occupational Health and Safety & hygiene related matters. • Reviewing, assisting and coordinating all Fire, Life Safety procedures in conjunction with Security & Technical Support departments. • Carrying out investigations on all alleged food poisoning cases. • Assisting the F&B team in HACCP implementation and certification. • Monitoring and ensuring Health and Safety related equipment’s are compliant to local legislation and international standards, and have the required maintenance and third party certification. • Carrying out HSE trainings such as Near Miss, Risk Assessment, Environmental awareness, etc. for all the colleagues. • Ensuring Senior Management involvement and awareness in Health, Safety & Environment Management System (HSEMS) and issues through training, inspections, communications, and direct coaching.
EnglishNative or fluent100%
- criteria, procedures, systems development
- Firefighting and First Aid
- implementation.auditing inspection
- Knowledge of ISO 9001 (Quality System),
- MS Office Packages ,Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- OHSAS 18001 (Occupational Health and safety)
- Training and public education skills