Join Hosco and view Gonçalo's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
I am courteous, respectful and calm to people in general; a hard worker; a fast learner; efficient; resilient; affable and reliable. Besides that I’m a very focused, determined and strong-willed person, who wants to build a successful and international career.
4 years and 9 months
São Lourenço do Barrocal - Reguengos de Monsaraz, PortugalFront Office receptionJuly 2018 - Now · 8 months
Human Resources Trainee
The Ritz-Carlton Abama - Santa Cruz de Tenerife, SpainHuman ResourcesDecember 2016 - May 2017 · 6 months
- Anticipation of Employee Needs - Coordination (nametags, lockers, support internal events) - Internal Communication (events coordination, CTQ, daily reports) - Recruitment (pre-screening, welcome email and follow ups on documents, support in recruitment and prepare exit interview) - Development (keep track of training room, prepare rooms for trainings)
Housekeeping Quality Supervisor
Hotel Arts Barcelona - Barcelona, SpainHousekeepingJune 2015 - December 2015 · 7 months
- Supervise the cleanliness of the entire hotel including, bedrooms, public areas, swimming pool and business centre. - Act as a liaison to coordinate the efforts of Housekeeping, Engineering, Front Office, and Laundry. - Control movements and inventories of all hotel furniture and maintain the highest standards of cleanliness in the linen offices. - Report any faults or damaged property to the engineering/office coordinator or directly to the engineer.
Les Roches International School of Hotel Management - Crans-Montana, SwitzerlandOtherJanuary 2015 - January 2018 · 3 years and 1 month
Conrad Algarve - Faro, PortugalFront Office receptionJuly 2014 - October 2014 · 4 months
• Guarantee an efficient reception experience for Guests, including check in/out, and complete audit procedures, as required; • Process all guest check-ins by confirming reservations, assigning room, and issuing and activating room key; • Perform all check-outs including resolving any late and disputed charges; • Make necessary arrangements for groups check-ins and check-outs; • Maximize room occupancy and use up-selling techniques to promote hotel services and facilities: • Ensure that billing instructions are accurate and clear, doing all routings necessary;
Hotel Arts Barcelona - Barcelona, SpainRooms divisionJune 2013 - September 2013 · 4 months
- Greet and escort guests to rooms; - Open doors and assist guests/visitors entering and leaving property; - Inform guests of property amenities, services, and hours of operation, and local areas of interest and activities; - Identify and explain room features to guests (e.g., use of room key, mini-bar, ice and vending areas, in-room safe, valet laundry services); - Transport guest luggage to and from guest rooms and/or designated bell area; - Assist with luggage storage and retrieval; - Assist guests/visitors in and out of vehicles, including assisting guests with loading/unloading luggage. Supply guests with directions; - Arrange transportation (e.g., taxi cab, shuttle bus) for guests/visitors, and record advance transportation request as needed; - Communicate parking procedures to guests/visitors.
Hotel Riviera - Lisbon, PortugalFront Office receptionJune 2012 - September 2012 · 4 months
- Waiter at Breakfast and Lunch; - Check-in/out, Local Informations, Concierge and Bell Boy;
Les Roches International School of Hotel Management [ EURHODIP - International Association supporting Hospitality and Tourism Education and Training ] - Sierre, SwitzerlandJanuary 2015 - June 2018
Escola de Hotelaria e Turismo do Estoril - Estoril, PortugalSeptember 2011 - June 2014
Native or fluent
Native or fluent
Native or fluent
- Guest Services
- Human Resources
- Microsoft Office
- Sports Events