Join Hosco and view Guillaume's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Passionate about Pastry, I love to travel the world in search of new challenges and inspiration.
Pastry Demi Chef de Partie
Château de Ferrières - Ferrières-en-Brie, FranceBakery/PastryFebruary 2018 - Now · 11 months
Pastry Demi Chef de Partie in a gastronomic restaurant.
The Ritz Paris - Paris, FranceBakery/PastryDecember 2017 - January 2018 · 2 months
The Ritz Paris - Paris, FranceBakery/PastryJune 2017 - November 2017 · 6 months
Assistant Pastry Chef
Ferrières School - Ferrières-en-Brie, FranceBakery/PastryApril 2017 - June 2017 · 3 months
Gelateria Carpigiani - Bologna, ItalyBakery/PastryFebruary 2015 - February 2015 · 1 month
• Laboratory conduct guidelines (uniform, hygiene, workflow) • Base mix production (whipped gelato and soft gelato) • Gelato production • Product storage (raw materials, gelato) • Sales to public • Daily cleaning and maintenance of equipment • Production of the whole product assortment: cakes, single portion pastries and sticks (depending on needs of the gelato shop)
Pastry higher dimploma
Ferrières School - Paris, FranceSeptember 2016 - March 2017
FRENCH PASTRY Classic doughs and tarts Leavened doughs and leavened puff pastries Creams and fillings “Bistronomique” desserts Travel cakes and spreadable pastes Cakes Glazing and masking Ice creams, sorbets and take-away iced desserts Petits fours and contemporary “verrines” Introduction to bread-making and “pains gourmands” Entremets and contemporary individual entremets (as sold in professional pastry shops) Log cakes Decoration and presentations Caramel and nougatine
Ice cream diploma
Carpigiani Gelato University - Bologna, ItalyFebruary 2015 - February 2015
• Production method • Gelato mix • Sorbets – cold and hot method • Production Cycle • Hygiene standards in the laboratory • Gelato with inclusions and variegations • Gelato pastries • Soft gelato • Designing the gelato shop • Stick gelato • Business Planning • Raw Materials - Functional composition • Cream gelato and fruit gelato balancing • Gelato for people suffering with food intolerance - Alergies and intolerances • Low fat gelato • Fruit gelato • Granita and cremolada • Yogurt and Frozen Yogurt • Infusion gelato
FrenchNative or fluent100%
- Ice cream
- Making chocolate