- well-organized, problem-solving
- versatile, people oriented
- professional, flexible
- team motivation, dynamic person
- adaptability and capacity to learn quickly under pressure
16 years and 9 months
Organization of communal events and security
hosco’s unique approach consists in bringing together exclusively students and alumni from selected top-ranked hotel schools together with leading hospitality employers. At present over 34'000 members from 80 selected schools and over 1'000 employers meet and interact through the platform. hosco Talent Search is a division of hosco and specializes in junior and mid -management recruitment for the Hospitality and Facilities Management Industry Internationally. hosco Talent Search has a strong experience recruiting for hospitality and real estate companies. We have developed a unique network of relationships with our members and partner schools/universities and have a good command of sourcing and assessing candidates with experience working internationally. Some of our recent placements include positions such as Director of F&B, Cluster Reservation Manager, Senior Sales Manager, Hotel Manager, Director of Spa, Director of HR, Analyst and Associate internationally.
Cooking/waiters for various events in the Geneva and Vaud region (Switzerland) - Hermès (Corporate Office Geneva) - Jaeger-LeCoultre (Headquarter) - Private events
Help-Desk, reparation, print-shop, software’s installation, PC/MAC
- Trainee position - Press – monitoring of Clippings & reports - Promotions -assisted with the organisation of small events - Global Relais & Chateaux brochure audit - Assisted with general office administration - Day to day dealings with the members of the association - Managing and assisting with projects and trainings ( i.e. Relais & Chateaux training days) - Preparation of presentations & presenting - Competitor research - Some small marketing research projects - Boutique management and client greeting - Site inspections of some of the member properties
Organization of communal events
Kitchen, service, banquet
Internship Position Runner, waiter, barman
Soldier - Infantry - Truck drivers
Internship Position Kitchen, service, banquet, reception
Welcoming visitors and ticket office
Native or fluent
Date of birth
October 29th 1989
1 information shared
We didn’t find any new information on your CV to add to your profile. We advise you to manually add new information or try a different CV.
We’ve added the following information to your profile:
We couldn’t update your profile using your CV.
We couldn’t update your profile. However, your CV has been saved.
There was an error uploading your CV.
Still want to supercharge your profile? We advise you to upload a .doc file or a different CV.