Join Hosco and view Gylychdurdy's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
I am a courteous, polite and well-spoken hotel receptionist who is highly efficient and has excellent organizational skills. Am possessing a good team spirit, result orientated and having a passion for providing the highest standards of hospitality and service to guests. A quick learner who can absorb new ideas, communicate clearly and effectively and also find suitable solutions to meet the needs of guests.
I am keen to find a suitable position within an ambitious hotel where I will be able to continue to increase my work experience and develop my abilities.
If you looking for very organized, systematic, patient, motivated, confident and hard worker, I am the candidate.
Operation Manager Assistant
SENTIDO FLORA GARDEN - Manavgat, TurkeyAdministration & GeneralMay 2015 - Now · 3 years and 10 months
• Monitor the tasks of personnel and workers, improve staff skills and guest satisfaction. • Following A’la Carte Restaurants reservations, monitor F&B department costs. • Monitoring hotel reservations (accommodation), report daily, monthly, general, detail forecasts to the OPM. • Handle guests complaints and compliments, find the best solution to the complaints of guests. Follow the repeat guests and arrange to them surprises, gifts. • Following the course of events. Monitoring organization of events and entertainment department programs.
FOM Assistant ( ERASMUS Internship Exchange Student Program )
Holiday Club KATINKULTA - Kajaani, FinlandFront Office receptionMay 2014 - September 2014 · 5 months
• Arrange welcoming cocktails to guests and greet them. Register guests and give them info about Hotel and activities. Check in and out guests. • Making reservations to tennis court and other land sport avtivities… • Doing weekly questionnaire and measure the satisfaction and dissatisfaction of guests. • Monitoring repeat guests and special days of guests like birthdays, wedding anniversary…from the database of hotel booking system and arrange them presents like free massage card, fruit table and wine…
CESARS TEMPLE DE LUXE - Belek, TurkeyFront Office receptionMay 2009 - September 2013 · 4 years and 5 months
• Welcoming guests to the hotel in a polite, friendly, and helpful manner, giving them info about hotel, introduce them A’la Carte Restaurants. • Checking guests in & out, dealing with late arrivals and assisting with early check-outs. • Dealing with guests queries. • Using hotels accounting system, taking payments from guests in the form of cash or credit cards. • Taking telephone reservations, operating switchboard and directing calls appropriately. • Organization of shuttle transport for guests and recommending shops, restaurants, and places for guests to visit. • Allocating guest bedrooms on the hotel booking system. • Dealing with and resolving customer complaints. • Managing group bookings for conferences, the restaurant and accommodation.
Antalya Adonis Hotel - Antalya, TurkeyAdministration & GeneralMay 2006 - September 2008 · 2 years and 5 months
• Greet visitors and guests, introduce them special room types which are exist and do upselling, taking payments, check-in guests into their desired rooms. • Provide needs of guests like extra towels, robes, toothpaste..bath accessories and toiletries. • Dealing with complaints, disturbances,special requests of guests. • Coordinate Front office activities with other departments like room service attendants.. • Monitor activities of all employees in the Front office department. (Bellboys…)
Sales Manager Assistant
ADT Marine Group - Antalya, TurkeySales & MarketingJanuary 2003 - May 2005 · 2 years and 5 months
• Establish and adjust selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, supply and demand. • Compile and analyze statistics, records and data, report them to SM. • Monitor customer preferences to determine the focus of sales efforts. • Provide the best customer service on direct sales (intoduce products). Transfer daily infos and innovative knowledge to sales staff.
KAJAANIN AMMATTIKORKEAKOULU (University Of Applied Sciences) - Kajaani, FinlandJanuary 2014 - May 2015
I was an Erasmus Student (Education&Practise;) at Kajaani University of Applied Sciences (Student Exchange Program). I have taken Tourism ,Catering & Business Management classes at the same time I did my practical training.
Akdeniz University - School of Tourism & Hotel Management [ EURHODIP - International Association supporting Hospitality and Tourism Education and Training ] - Antalya, TurkeyAugust 2009 - April 2013
Faculty of Tourism and Hospitality Management.
Magtymguly - Ashgabat, TurkmenistanAugust 2004 - April 2009
Internatıonal & Local Business Management
Bashkent - Ashgabat, TurkmenistanAugust 1998 - April 2004
English,Russian ,Turkish Languages & Math,Physıcs,Accounting Lessons
TurkishNative or fluent100%
TurkmenNative or fluent100%
- Driving licence
- Table Tennis