Join Hosco and view Hakim's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Looking for a challenging position believes in continuous learning developing and utilizing my interpersonal, spotting potential and talent management skills to achieve continuous growth with the organization.
Eathos - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesF&B serviceAugust 2015 - Now · 3 years and 5 months
• Take responsibility for the business performance of the restaurant; • Analyze and plan restaurant sales levels and profitability; • Organize marketing activities, such as promotional events and discount schemes; • Prepare reports at the end of the shift/week, including staff control, food control and sales; • Create and execute plans for department sales, profit and staff development; • Set budgets or agree them with senior management; • Plan and coordinate menus; • Coordinate the operation of the restaurant during scheduled shifts; • Recruit, train, manage and motivate staff; • Respond to customer queries and complaints; • Meet and greet customers, organize table reservations and offer advice about menu and wine choices; • Maintain high standards of quality control, hygiene, and health and safety; • Check stock levels, order supplies and prepare cash drawers and petty cash.
Clothes shop - Morocco, IN, United StatesSales & MarketingMay 2010 - May 2012 · 2 years and 1 month
Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service Assessing customers’ needs and providing assistance and information on product features Loading and unloading of luggage from conveyor belts Welcoming customers to the store and answering their queries Actively seek out customers in store Remain knowledgeable on products offered and discuss available options Process POS (point of sale) purchases Cross sell products Handle returns of merchandise Team up with co-workers to ensure proper customer service
Hotel Zaki - Fes, MoroccoF&B serviceJanuary 2007 - January 2009 · 2 years and 1 month
● Always greet guests in a friendly and professional manner according to Hotel standards ● Engage each guest as a unique individual and listen attentively to their request ● Answer the telephone in a timely and professional manner ● Listen to guest’s complaints or concerns and resolve their issue in a timely manner ● Promote a safe working environment ● Performs any additional tasks which are assigned by management
Degree diploma as Travel agent and cabin crew at training academy flight
• Degree diploma as Travel agent and cabin crew at training academy flight 2014-2015 - Meknes, MoroccoMarch 2014 - March 2015
• Degree diploma as Travel agent and cabin crew at training academy flight 2014-2015
University Moulay Ismail - Meknes, MoroccoJanuary 2010 - September 2012
- Easy going
- Fast leaner
- Great customer service
- • Outstanding command over verbal and non-verbal c
- Sales Skills
- • Strong organizational,managerial problem solving
- Team work