Join Hosco and view Hamada's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Energetic, quick learner and team player , Honesty and professional who is seeking a position in the hospitality industry focusing on reservations, Front office , where I can serve your organization and establish an enjoyable career for myself.
12 years and 9 months
Royal Continental Hotel - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesFront Office receptionDecember 2016 - Now · 3 years and 5 months
Royal Continental hotel Dubai (4 star Hotel Pre –opening Team) From December 2016 – Current job Position: Night Manager • Direct and oversee all hotel operations during the night shift to ensure Guest satisfaction and safety. • Conduct Briefing for all staff during Night Shift. Inform all Overnight staff of night activities, group and VIP arrivals as well as special requests and repeat guests. • Maintain a professional and high-quality service-oriented environment at all times. • Act as manager on duty for the hotel in the absence of the Front Office Manager dealing with complaints, problem solving, disturbances, special requests and any other issues that may arise. • Required to welcome our guests to the hotel in a friendly and helpful manner, ensure that the public areas are kept clean and tidy. • Preparing of daily summary reports. • Knowledge of Channel Manager (Busy Room) and updating rate according to hotel availa availability and Occupancy. • Making sure rates are correctly displayed on all channels • Sending DTCM Reports Daily arrival, revenue, monthly and tourism dirham report. • Able to Initiative, Problem Solving, Staff Training, Team Leading. • Work closely with the Housekeeping Department to improve guest services and foster cross departmental communication. • Report any suspicious persons, activities and/or hazardous conditions to the Security department and/or the Front Office Manager. • Processing the night auditing in case of absence of the night auditor
Assistant front Office and Reservation Manager
EtA Star Hospitality - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesFront Office receptionJune 2013 - December 2015 · 2 years and 7 months
pdating all the contracts for corporate companies and travel agencies according to winter and summer rate. • Handling all online rates by updating rate according to hotel occupancy. • Answer customer queries in a prompt and professional manner • Responsible for reception and reservation, checking guests in and out, entering all reservations received by online, fax, Email, and dealing with all telephone enquiries. • Charging all credit cards for the future reservations and cancelling non grantee bookings. • Checking all high balance in-house guest • Checking all arrival for the day making sure the rate is matching with LPO and payment mode accordingly. • Maintain knowledge of all company promotions and hotel pricing, to provide information to guests, on request. • Ensures effective communication flow between the Front Office and other operating departments. • Measure and analyze booking trends, pickup, no shows, and sources of business. • Monitors the system daily for over bookings and failed reservations and
Reservation and front office supervisor
AccorHotels- Mercure Gold Hotel - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesRooms divisionFebruary 2011 - May 2013 · 2 years and 4 months
• Welcome guests up on arrival and check in according to standards and procedures. • Providing information and assist all guest inquiries. • Taking reservation at the counter when reservation department is closed or guest relation officer not available. • Check the current position of the hotel on a daily basis. • Sell rooms via walk-in and telephone calls. • Able to deal with different nationalities. • Check out guest courteously and accurately • Familiar with all rooms types and rates in the hotel • Familiar with hotel facilities and functions as well as major city attractions and events and provide guest with accurate information as request • Maintain a neat and tidy work area. • Handle guest complaints promptly. • Updating online bookings in the System and charging the Credit card accordingly. • Processing booking information into the Property Management System (PMS • Preparing all daily reports like arrival for the day, next day arrival, cancellation and no show report.
sales and marketing Supervisor
Saga World and Mirah Islamic Arts - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesF&B serviceNovember 2008 - February 2011 · 2 years and 4 months
• Marketing at all reputed hotels, travel agencies and limousine companies in UAE. • Obtain information and monthly marketing report. • Assist marketing manager with events and information including negotiating, advertising contacts and development of campaigns. • Work closely with sales to identify key selling elements and to refine marketing message based on clients’ feedback. • Record monthly Cruises arrival at Port Rashid. • Coordinate client visits as necessary. • Communication effectively through oral and written mediums. • Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Captain and cahsier
Chelsae Tower - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesF&B serviceSeptember 2006 - December 2008 · 2 years and 4 months
• Welcoming the hotel guests upon arrival and ensure a smooth check in with warm welcome. • Maintain professional attitude towards costumers, colleagues and heads. • Flexible for any shift or duty timings. • Answering the phone calls and preparing the daily reports. • Taking the order and giving prompt service to guests. • Handling cash and billing. • Knowledge of Opera hotels system. • Handling outside catering services, and other similar duties as requested. • Handle customer complaints
Bachelor of tourism and Hotel ManagementSeptember 2001 - July 2004
Native or fluent
Date of birth
July 25th 1983