Join Hosco and view Hamid's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Hospitality expert holding world class experience around the Globe.
Versatile, reliable, and efficient Hospitality professional with 5+ years of European and American experience.
Reliable employee with a excellent work ethic and positive attitude.Holding work Experience from International Airport Hotels and A world-class base of training, hands-on experience in Reservation, Front office Operations and Restaurant Supervision. Known for contributing to the overall mission and success with my hard work, high customer focus and expedient approach to problem solving.
Team-oriented with the ability to develop and execute ideas and initiatives.
Looking for opportunities for placement in Duty Manager and/or Assistant Management Role.
Front Office Supervisor
Waldorf Astoria Ras Al Khaimah - Ras Al-Khaimah, United Arab EmiratesFront Office receptionDecember 2016 - Now · 1 year and 12 months
Achievements: • By result of continues training, have increased Overall Arrival experience score 2.5 % compare to the last year same period. • Record breaking result of Hilton Honors enrollment, being No.1 among all the Hilton Luxury hotels around the Globe consistently for last 8 Months. • 100 % Revenue achieved since 2018 January in up selling the rooms and closing the month with the average of 28% More than the Target. • Increased overall experience of the guest from 76.8 % to 77.8 % up-to to date compare to last year by focusing and delivering continues Training and Constructive feedback.
Front Office Supervisor
Hilton cabana Miami Beach - Miami, FL, United StatesFront Office receptionJanuary 2016 - December 2016 · 12 months
Introduction: Hilton Cabana Miami Beach. This hotel features Cabana style buildings and 119 feet of beachfront property – offering direct access to the Atlantic Ocean. Convenient to all that South Florida has to offer, brand-new, oversize guestrooms (including an array of suites). Each room features upscale in-room amenities. Providing the newest Miami accommodations, some of the hotel’s guestrooms have ocean views, and many guestrooms feature balconies. Responsibility Running day to day activities at front desk, focusing mainly in assisting the front desk associates in process of check ins, check outs and promoting guest hospitality during shifts in order to deliver world class service to each and every guest. Furthermore, responsible in assisting front desk associates with guest problems or complaints and controlling the associates check list at end of each shift to ensure all the information pertinent to the desk or related areas is passed on to the next shift. Moreover, in charge in train, resolve problems, provide open communication and take any disciplinary action or termination when appropriate. I always ensure in implementing brand standards and manage the operations of the front office to ensure compliance with SOP’s and maintain an optimal level of quality service and Hospitality are provided to the each and every guest. I always focus on high levels of customer satisfaction and quality by frequently reviewing and monitoring complaints, operational issues, business flow and associate performance. Achievements: • Have increased the SALT score above 65% for the first time at Hilton cabana Miami beach. • Highest membership enrollment and won second place for the first time among the High gate Hilton brands. • Won Honor award for enrolling Highest members and breaking the previous record. • Won Honor champion award consecutive three times in a row. • Nominated for employee of the month thrice in 9 months.
Holiday Inn Express Zurich Airport - Zürich, SwitzerlandFront Office receptionMarch 2015 - August 2015 · 7 months
• Undertake overnight responsibility for reception, checking guests in and out, taking reservations and dealing with all telephone enquirers • Maintain knowledge of all company promotions and hotel pricing, to provide information to guests, on request • Be responsible for evacuation, in cases of emergency, acting as first point of contact for guests and the emergency services; be accountable for guests’ safety and comfort • Maintain personal knowledge by completing in-house training, attending courses and completing workbooks • Carry out instructions given by the management team and head office
Food and Beverage Supervisor
Holiday Inn Express Zurich Airport - Zürich, SwitzerlandF&B serviceFebruary 2014 - August 2014 · 7 months
• Reported to Training Manager • Trained in all the departments • Learned the basic function in all the department • Handling Customers in the Restaurant • Restaurant Setting. • Actively participated in Banquet Functions. • Handling Room service orders.
Food and Beverage Trainee
hongkong food paradise - Zürich, SwitzerlandF&B serviceFebruary 2013 - August 2013 · 7 months
• Preparing of the daily Mise-en-place. • A la minute cooking in the a la carte service. • Mise-en-place for production and Restaurant Kitchen. • Proper orientation of all kitchen machines and facilities. • Maintenance of the cleaning and hygiene standards. • Guest Servicing and Catering Services.
B.A Global Business Management
Robort Gordon University - Aberdeen, United KingdomAugust 2014 - August 2015
Higher Diploma In Hospitality Management
BHMS Business & Hotel Management School - Lucerne, SwitzerlandAugust 2012 - August 2014
TamilNative or fluent100%
EnglishNative or fluent100%
Swiss GermanProfessional working60%
- Knowledge in MS office
- Micros PMS
- Micros POS
- On'q PMS
- Opera PMS