Join Hosco and view Harish's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
I love my work with more excellency of hospitality. A highly organized and friendly individual - able to priorities effectively to accomplish multiple tasks and produce quality work even under pressure.
Self-Motivated leadership style. Competitive and Accurate. Systematic and Precise. Restless and Active, mobile and alert. A good verbal communicator. Communicative, friendly, influential, persuasive, assertive.
Self- confidence, strong people interest, Cordial, positive perfectionist.
Driven by the freedom of speech, coupled with public recognition and popularity.
Leadership style: Inspirational & Motivator. Due to natural assertiveness and desire to win, through persuasiveness and positive attitude, can influence and persuade others to achieve goals and targets and add value to an organization's bottom line. Detailed oriented & Results driven.
Working style: Logical and systematic manner, like to take in a variety of challenging assignments will add value to systems and procedures.
F&B Supervisor Pre-0pening
Caesars Palace Bluewaters Dubai - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesF&B serviceNovember 2018 - Now · 3 months
- To develop guest recognition and retain their preferences. - Ensure all guest preferences are taken and actioned. - Knowledge of menu to aid up-selling. - Training of my colleagues. - Cost control Management - To conduct audits in the restraint to ensure compliance to standards. - To take guest order and ensure proper execution of the same. - To ensure all guest requests are attended promptly. - Ensure adherence to service and clearance procedures. - Checks upon the quality of mis-en-place and ensures equal distribution. - Be aware of the complaint handling procedure - Knowledge of Micros - Actively participate in all the training program, learn and execute the same. - Has a complete understanding of the billing cycle and facilities offered in house. - Has thorough knowledge of city and surroundings. - Ensure all reports, registers and logbooks are updated. - Upkeep of equipment and fixtures in the central and block pantries. - Ensures adequate stock of the operating supplies as per the re-ordering levels. - Constantly innovate and improve the processes of the department for guest delight. - Check on all aspects of grooming before and during the operational hours. - Be aware of emergency and safety procedures
The Ritz-Carlton, Bahrain - Manama, BahrainF&B serviceApril 2015 - October 2018 · 3 years and 7 months
Dragon Hotel and Resort - Manama, BahrainF&B serviceJanuary 2013 - March 2015 · 2 years and 3 months
Dragon Hotel and Resort - Manama, BahrainF&B serviceJanuary 2010 - January 2013 · 3 years and 1 month
Hotel clarks Amer - Jaipur, IndiaF&B serviceSeptember 2006 - December 2009 · 3 years and 4 months
Hotel clarks Amer - Jaipur, IndiaF&B serviceMarch 2006 - August 2006 · 7 months
Best westren - Dehradun, IndiaF&B serviceJune 2005 - February 2006 · 9 months
Diploma in Hospitality
Chandigarh institute of hotel management and catering technology - Chandigarh, IndiaMay 2004 - February 2006
Senior Secondary College
Dharamshala Board of school - Kangra, IndiaMarch 2000 - March 2001
I was passed my senior secondary in science stream subject.English,Mathematics,Chemistry and Physics
HindiNative or fluent100%
EnglishNative or fluent100%
- birch street
- Birtch Street
- Excellent leadership
- F&B Managment
- F&B micros
- Food and Beverage Costing
- • IDS (Property Management System). •
- menu develping
- Menu engeneering
- Microsoft ofice
- profit and loss
- Strong hospitality
- Team Leadership
- team managment
- Use opera