Join Hosco and view Hassan's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
My background includes excellent experience at leading hotel brands including Burj Al Arab, The World's Most Luxurious Hotel. I excel at ensuring top-notch guest service, prioritizing tasks, developing effective communication and organizational procedures, and maintaining compliance with all guidelines and standards.
Highlights of my experience include…
Handling all guest concerns in a courteous and professional manner.
Communicating regularly and effectively with cross-functional departments such as Guest Services, Concierge, Bellman, and Shuttle Service.
Excelling at balancing multiple tasks while providing top-level organization and communication skills and improving operational systems.
My customer service skills have been finely honed with Forbes Luxury Travel Training, and I am confident my additional strengths will readily translate to your environment. The chance to offer more insight into my qualifications would be most welcome.
Front Office Operation Executive
Burj Al Arab - Jumeirah Group - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesFront Office receptionSeptember 2018 - October 2019 · 1 year and 2 months
• Integrated a complex system that took data from existing records to manage an error-free records system for the company. • Reduced call processing time by one minute on average through the implementation of a quick and semi-automated call forwarding mechanism. • Attained 96% customer satisfaction level based on the feedback forms for the year 2018. • Ensured 100% availability of stationery supplies in the office by implementing a new inventory management system. • Assisted in coaching and training four new team members. • Handled massive emails and postal correspondence with less than 1% error. • Updated the manual record files of all clients and then computerized the data by storing the same in an online customers’ database software. • Reduced the running costs of reception desk by 40% through the initiation of ingenious cost-effective operational protocols. • Filled in for the cashier while also performing regular tasks. • Attained a record of running the cash drawer in an error-free manner.
The Retreat Palm Dubai MGallery By Sofitel - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesFront Office conciergeMay 2017 - August 2018 · 1 year and 4 months
• Championed a recycling program that reduced paper waste by 75%. • Resolved customer complaints by identifying problems and taking appropriate corrective action resulting in 50% increase in department’s efficiency. • Demonstrated professional etiquette and manners when interfacing with customers which resulted in 30% improved feedback from customers. • Improved the effectiveness of department 20% by providing training for and setting up training materials. • Integrated a complex customer feedback system that took feedback and complaints from customers increasing our department service score to 90%. • Reduced 30% customer complaints through the implementation of a dedicated complaint handling cell to cater to escalated grievances. • Grew repeat guests by 12% and improved customer satisfaction survey results by 25% by providing extraordinary service to guests. • Fostered 20% increase in customer loyalty by implementing interaction improvements.
The Fairmont Ajman - Ajman, United Arab EmiratesFront Office conciergeNovember 2015 - April 2017 · 1 year and 6 months
• Established rapport with guests via email correspondence, phone, social media, and direct interaction. • Ensured that guest complaints were handled effectively and efficiently resulting in guests’ retention and loyalty. • Awarded 'Employee of the Month' for highest positive online reviews. • Developed strong relationships with long-term guests resulting in repeat hotel stays and positive online reviews.
Bachelor Of Science in Environmental Conservation and Natural Resources Management
University of Nairobi - Nairobi, KenyaSeptember 2010 - August 2014
Second Class Honors Upper Division
Native or fluent
Date of birth
August 05th 1992
- A thorough and organised approach
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good sales skills · Dynamic · Good presentation
- Guest oriented and service minded