Join Hosco and view Himanshu's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Multitasking Information Technology manager up to date with the current trends and zeal to learn everyday. Happy Go Lucky person with an optimistic outlook towards life who would like to pursue a career in an organization where I have ample opportunity to use my skills in a challenging work environment. I would like to grow along with the company through my best efforts and abilities.
Information Technology Manager
Bahi Ajman Palace Hotel, managed by Hospitality Management Holdings - Ajman, United Arab EmiratesITJanuary 2016 - Now · 2 years and 11 months
• Budget and Capex planning for the department. • Troubleshoot and resolve technical problems or issues related to computer software and systems. • Provide technical guidance and recommendations to resolve business problems. • Analyze, recommend, and implement process improvements. • Activate controls on computer and peripheral equipment to integrate and operate equipment. • Troubleshoot, modify, support, manage, and maintain applications programs and user accounts. • Maintain records of daily data communication transactions, problems and remedial actions taken. • Train or instruct users in the proper use of hardware and software. • Manage and coordinate planning, design, operations, maintenance, and resource allocation of telecommunications activities, including client/server support and strategic and tactical planning. • Consult and advise others on administrative policies and procedures, technical problems, priorities, and methods related to telecommunications. • Follow all company policies and procedures, protect company assets. • Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards; identify, recommend, develop, and implement new ways to increase organizational efficiency, productivity, quality, safety, and/or cost-savings.
Bahi Ajman Palace Hotel - Ajman, United Arab EmiratesITSeptember 2014 - December 2015 · 1 year and 4 months
• Assisting the IT Manager in daily operations. • Activate controls on computer and peripheral equipment to integrate and operate equipment. • Train or instruct users in the proper use of hardware and software. • Manage and coordinate planning, design, operations, maintenance, and resource allocation • Follow all company policies and procedures, protect company assets. • Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards. • Identify, recommend, develop, and implement new ways to resolve business problems. • Increase organizational efficiency, productivity, quality, safety and cost-savings. IT SUPERVISOR - THE OBEROI DUBAI
The Oberoi Dubai - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesITFebruary 2013 - September 2014 · 1 year and 8 months
• Only IT colleague in the Pre-Opening Team working directly with the IT Consultants & Support Vendors. • Liaising between India Headquarters & Dubai office for better communication and timely project delivery. • Identifying vendor dependencies & challenges for smooth Pre-Opening operations. • Responsible for managing the entire infrastructure operations related to maintaining Data Center & Network. • System Administrators tasks and complete Inventory & Assets Management. • Configuring, Deploying and Maintaining Desktops ,Printers in the entire hotel. • Managing DHCP, DNS and RDP services. • Managing, maintaining and backing up all the essential servers using Tape Library.
Bachelor's Degree in Infromation Technology
Mahatama Gandhi College of Technology - Noida, IndiaJuly 2007 - June 2011
EnglishNative or fluent100%
- Micros POS
- Opera PMS
- Sun System