Join Hosco and view Hira's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
I am a talented, ambitious and detail oriented individual, with broad skills and experience in Educational Sector along with Administration.
HR Assistant cum Front Office Manager
LACAS - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesAdministration & GeneralJune 2018 - November 2018 · 6 months
• Communicating directly with parents and students, resolving their queries related to academics or any other social issue within school premises. • Handle and monitor incoming communications and documents. • Providing timely and accurate information in both internal and external by answering questions and requests. • Maintaining a proper record of teacher’s attendance as well as custodial staff. • Keeping a proper record of staff leave applications as well as custodians. • Providing a general administrative and clerical support including mailing, and scanning. • Arranging internal and external coordination meetings. • Keeping a record of entrance tests & results for new admission. • Keeping a daily record of student’s and staff’s attendance. • In charge of office guest’s entertainment (tea etc). • Maintaining the cash record. • Handling resumes of staff & Induction of newly hired staff. • Setting up Principal’s appointments and schedule interviews. • Creating and modifying documents using Microsoft Office. • Coordination and taking minutes at meetings. • Maintain confidential record and files.
Trade Tacts International Pvt. Ltd, Pakistan - Sharjah, United Arab EmiratesAdministration & GeneralDecember 2016 - January 2018 · 1 year and 2 months
• Screen phone calls and redirect to appropriate departments accordingly. • Check, sort and forward mails. • Receive letters, couriers etc. and deliver them to concern person. • Typing, process and handle all correspondence e.g. memos, administration materials, normal faxes, etc. • Organizes and maintains departmental files- ensures all documents are in placed in the respective files • Schedules meeting and prepare minutes. • Receives department visitors-serve as administration receptionist and handles visiting customers. • Determine priorities, recording tasks, assignments and monitoring timeliness so that things are done in good time. • Perform administrative duties such as photo copying, scanning of documents, emailing, and updating records from time to time. • Supervise the work of support staff (as necessary).
Client Support Executive
AZURE PREMIER (iPlan Accounting Ltd), London, United Kingdom & Lahore, Pakistan - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesCustomer ServiceJune 2015 - November 2016 · 1 year and 6 months
• Assist to Account Managers and Relationship Managers. • Making correspondence against client queries OR chases clients for fee and for any other matters. • Updating of Software (Sales Force) for each client data base. • Online filings of Annual Returns on Companies House as per the client’s filing deadline. • Create VAT logins for VAT registered clients for filing the VAT Returns. • File the Dormant Accounts if the company has ceased to trade. • Preparation of different types of Letters as requested by the Relationship manager i.e. Engagement Letter, Dormant Letter, Clearance Letter. • Any other tasks assigned by managers.
BS. Hons (Applied Psychology)
Lahore College for Women University - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesOctober 2007 - August 2011
UrduNative or fluent100%
- Data Entry
- Detail oriented
- Effective Communication
- Good problem solver
- Strong leadership
- Strong time management
- Team player