Join Hosco and view Hiren's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
A self motivated accounts professional with overall more than 17 years experience in Finance / Accounts including 6 years at end user level in Sap R/3 Fico Module and 1 Years in Oracle Financials.
I have experience on Cost Analysis, Trial Balance & P & L preparation, Finalizing numbers to Balance sheet, Inter-company reconciliation’s, Bank Reconciliation’s, Ledger controlling, Inventory Management, Handling Purchases, Expense Analysis, have handled Accounting & Finance (Working capital finance, term loan, Cash flow and Fund flow management), Handling Auditing (Internal & Statutory), Banking, Management Information System reporting to Managers, Department Heads & Directors.
Image Contracting & Trading Company - Al Aziziyah, Doha, QatarFinance/AccountingSeptember 2018 - Now · 5 months
Handling Overall accounting of the company, Preparing Salary and making payments of Salaries labours and Staff MIS reports of production at Site. Preparing MIS for per day calculations of expenses and incomes each projects-wise. Preparing P&L and Balance Sheet of the company to file returns
Budget and Cost Controller
Compass Catering Services WLL (Doha, Qatar) - Doha, QatarFinance/AccountingMarch 2017 - May 2018 · 1 year and 4 months
• Performing cost calculations as required by the budget holder or Managers using spreadsheets. • Identifying and resolving errors and discrepancies. • Responsible for petty cash transaction and recording including handling and replenishing. • Raise purchase orders, liaise in coordination with stores & Management for all purchases and to report budgetary variations / Impacts. • Maintain the records of consumable data, support on monthly/unplanned stock check& inventories. • Monitor and report on accommodation/food and all other expenditure and budgets. • Monitor & record petty cash floats, to submit the cash flow details to finance department on the timely basis. • Providing timely P&L and to provide additional financial reports as required Making management aware of budget variances. • Working currently on SAP R/3 ERP Software and handling Overall accounting and Invoicing for Hamad medical city hospital project. • Applying accounting knowledge and techniques to all areas of work including the production of journals, routine costing and analysis • Analyzing financial information in response to queries from managers, suppliers and customers. • Analyzed inventory cost in order to minimize food cost and maximize profit.
Dana Pharmaceuticals Ltd. (Dana Group, Lagos Nigeria) - Lagos, NigeriaFinance/AccountingApril 2016 - January 2017 · 10 months
Company profile: The Dana Group of Companies Dana Group has established itself as an integral part of the Nigerian economy. A conglomerate of commercial, Industrial and Service-orientated organizations, Pharmaceuticals, Airlines, Motors, Plastics and Steel Business. • Scrutinizing and approving Sales Invoices of Hospitals, Distributors and Medical representatives as per there credit terms and COD terms. • Feeding Price List in the system Tally ERP 9 and performing Inter Company reconciliations. • Scrutinizing and approving IOU and other expenses vouchers as per company’s policy. • Controlling overall Cash management of the Group and scrutinizing all the petty cash entries posted by all the Group Companies. • Handling all the Quarterly Audit with timely delivery of reports, Trial balance, P&L and Balance Sheet And also preparing Debtors Ageing, MIS reports for Inventory and Cash & Fund flow report. • Preparing Daily, Weekly& Monthly Reports Manifest, Fund flow, Stock Valuation and other Reports as per request by the Directors.
Assistant Manager Accounts
KGK Diamonds SA Pty Ltd (Johannesburg, South Africa) - Johannesburg, South AfricaFinance/AccountingApril 2015 - October 2015 · 7 months
• Preparing Management Information report of goods polished, rough under process, sales, purchase, and carats reconciliation &maintaining books of accounts & monthly payroll. • Inventory management, following with the clients for collection and internal audit of the manufacturing and trading of diamonds goods. • Preparing monthly P&L and Balance Sheet for review of the Directors. • Preparing Debtor’s Ageing, MIS reports for Inventory and Cash flow report. • Verifying all the Banks Transactions and approving in the system • Perform surprise cash scrutiny & conduct physical inventory of stocks at the store to check existence of stocks and accuracy of recordings.
Accountant / Stores / Purchase Supervisor
Komandor Middle East W. L. L. (Member of Arcal & Universal Aluminum Group), Bahrain - Manama, BahrainFinance/AccountingNovember 2013 - February 2015 · 1 year and 4 months
• Prepare Management Information Reports (P&L, Fund Flow statements, Collections Reports, Projects costing reports). Prepare payments & ensure timely transfer of funds (Foreign Purchases) based on original documents as per the terms & Agreements • Prepare monthly payroll for worker & Staff employees checking & updating for adjustment or deductions if any. • Handling of Petty Cash, booking petty cash expenses and booking Non-Inventory cash purchases. • Handling Local Purchases as per request from factory, Preparing LPO’s & Booking of GRN’s, updating, tracking and maintaining Purchases materials received and pending list. • Booking Inventory Purchases & keeping track of Inventory by periodical stock evaluation, Fabrication & Production entries by Production Department. • Collecting cash received from Showrooms cash sales or advances and depositing in Bank. • Posting Journal entries towards monthly provision (Accruals), prepayments and monthly closing entries & Preparing Bank Reconciliation also update the fund position on daily basis. • Preparing any other reports as per Internal Auditors, Finance Manager or MD’s request. Closing all the Projects /File no’s after verifying all the collections and completion of the same.
Sr. Accounts Executive
Raffa Construction and Maintenance Co. W. L. L. (RAFCO), Bahrain - Manama, BahrainFinance/AccountingSeptember 2012 - October 2013 · 1 year and 2 months
• Making payments of salaries and looking after payroll of overall staffs, engineers & labours working on Project and entering payroll entries in the system. Scrutiny of vouchers & feeding of timesheets of the workers on projects into the system. • Handling day to day petty cash expenses for overall projects also booking the same in the system. Making payments to suppliers after confirming & scrutiny of purchase orders and delivery challans. • Booking all bank related payments and other expenses after identifying the project cost centers. • Maintaining Day to Day Supplier Bills, Sales Bill, Fixed Asset Register& Store vouchers. • Preparing Salary statement, Bank Reconciliation, Outstanding List for Creditors & Debtors. Major Clients: - MINISTRY OF WORKS (Bahrain), BAPCO, ALBA, TATWEER PETROLEUM, GARMCO& GPIC.
Royal Bank of Scotland Group (RBS Business Services Pvt. Ltd.) - Lower Parel, Mumbai - Mumbai, IndiaFinance/AccountingApril 2006 - May 2012 · 6 years and 2 months
:(As a part of) UK Cost & Management Information Reporting team. • Ensuring that Month-End Processes are completed to comply with Head office Reporting timetable. • Preparing Month-on-Month variance analysis of assigned areas and provide commentaries and also Prepare cost base & flash reporting for all areas serviced to UK prior to cost being closed for each month. • Prepare recharge invoices for UK, & other regions for FICM Business area and booking the same in Sap R/3 after getting confirmation from VAT department. • Posting Manual Cost Allocation Journal in SAP to make charge services cost to Front Office. • Creation of Internal Orders, Project setup & Settlement rules in SAP R/3 for Amsterdam (NL). • Keeping Control check & Uploading Accruals, Prepayment & Re-class journals in SAP R/3 for UK &RBS Finance. • Reconciling Figures in Sap R/3 with Essbase & verify for any top-level adjustment booked in system and taking the effect in Sap. • Monthly Finalisation & Reconciliation of numbers of GL Accounts in Trial balance. • Booking of provisions in foreign currency transactions USD, EUR, GBP, SGD and HKD & transfers in Oracle. • Worked & successfully migrated the P & L Month end process from SAP System to ORACLE (Financial) system for Hong Kong Process to India offshore.
Symbiosis Center of Distance Learning, Pune - Mumbai, IndiaJune 2007 - October 2009
Post Graduation in Finance Management
M.D.S.E (Master Diploma in Software Engg.)
Aptech Computer Educa - Mumbai, IndiaApril 1996 - August 1999
Master's Diploma in Software Engg - 3 Years Diploma in Software studies - C Programming, Foxpro, Oracle, MS Office Application & Windows Operating.
Shri Bhaushaeb Vartak College Of Arts, Science and Commerce - Mumbai, IndiaJune 1993 - August 1996
Bachelor of Commerce (With Audit and Book-Keeping Specialisation)
GujaratiNative or fluent100%
EnglishNative or fluent100%
- Balance sheet
- Bank Reconciliation
- Cash Flow
- cost accounting
- Handling cash
- MIS Reporting
- Profit and loss analysis