Join Hosco and view Hitiksha's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
I am a graduate student from The Emirates Academy of Hospitality Management with a degree in BBA (Hons) in International Hospitality Management. I have also completed Diploma in both, Patisserie and Cookery from International Centre for Culinary Arts (ICCA).
In terms of experience, I have gained experience in the internship where I worked in the Front Office department in JW Marriott Marquis Hotel Dubai and was the Finance Coordinator and Chef for both, Ashin and EAHM Food Fest for the years 2017 and 2018. Furthermore, I have also worked in Yas Hotel Abu Dhabi Pastry Kitchen for Formula 1 2019 (F1) event.
I believe that to achieve desired goals, to be successful and to be happy in the workplace, it is essential to truly love and be passionate about the industry that has been chosen.
With a strong passion for the hospitality industry, I am looking forward to build my image in the professional industry utilizing the skills that I have gained from my degree.
1 year and 11 months
W Abu Dhabi - Yas Island - Abu Dhabi, United Arab EmiratesBakery/PastryNovember 2018 - November 2018 · 1 month
Formula 1 (F1) event Prepared well-organized mise en place to work consistently and efficiently.
Taste of Abu Dhabi - Abu Dhabi, United Arab EmiratesF&B kitchenNovember 2018 - November 2018 · 1 month
Did live cooking show with Chef Sanjeev Kapoor and Chef Sergio Freitas.
EAHM Food Fest 2018 - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesFinance/AccountingFebruary 2018 - February 2018 · 1 month
Assessed budget plans and presented costs to forecast trends and recommend changes.
Chef and Finance Manager
EAHM Food Fest 2017 - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesFinance/AccountingMarch 2017 - March 2017 · 2 months
- Developed recipes and menus by applying an understanding of market demand and culinary trends. - Ensured personnel safety, kitchen sanitation, and proper food handling or storage. - Monitored line processes to maintain consistency in quality, quantity and presentation.
Pastry Chef and Finance Manager
The Emirates Academy of Hospitality Management - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesBakery/PastryApril 2016 - July 2016 · 4 months
- Designed a Contemporary Chinese Restaurant concept and also won the course competition. - Designed the pastry menu and responsible for finance. - Prepared cost sheet, Income Statement and Balance Sheet.
Front Office Intern
JW Marriott Marquis Hotel Dubai - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesRooms divisionJuly 2015 - December 2015 · 6 months
- Answering internal and external calls according to the standards of the hotel. - Handling guests check-ins and check-outs using Opera. - Answering guests’ inquiries regarding about the hotel's services, dining facilities, and directions. - Upselling guest rooms and promoting hotel services. - Ensure guest requests are served using GUESTWARE (Marriott’s internal software).
The Emirates Academy of Hospitality Management - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesEventsSeptember 2014 - July 2015 · 11 months
Student Council (Marketing, F&B, Events and Finance Manager) - Ensuring finance is well maintained and everything is under budget. - Planning, organizing and supervising all the events, marketing and F&B team of the student council.
Diploma in Sugarcraft
The International Centre for Culinary Arts (ICCA) - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesJune 2019 - July 2019
Diploma in Cookery
The International Centre for Culinary Arts (ICCA) - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesJanuary 2019 - April 2019
Diploma in Patisserie
The International Centre for Culinary Arts (ICCA) - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesOctober 2018 - January 2019
The Emirates Academy of Hospitality Management - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesSeptember 2014 - July 2018
High School Diplomam(AS Levels)
Al Diyafah High School - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesSeptember 2000 - July 2014
Native or fluent
Native or fluent
Native or fluent
Date of birth
October 06th 1996
- Event Management
- Food and Beverage
- Front Office
- Hospitality Industry
- Hospitality Management
- Menu Deveopment
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Word
- Social Media
- Time managment