Join Hosco and view Hyunji Leah's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
I am currently looking for a position in hospitality in Paris!
I have various working experiences in the relevant field.
If you are interested in me, please check my profile :)
Assistant Project Manager
BBCM - Suresnes, FranceEventsOctober 2018 - Now · 2 months
• Launching invitations for an international event (JEC AISA 2018). • Business appointments Registration and Management of participants
Redcap Tour - Seoul, South KoreaTourismFebruary 2017 - June 2018 · 1 year and 5 months
• Consulting & Event Planning - Attended to client’s queries and cost negotiations within the customer's budget and needs. - Planned and developed 30 custom-made tours for both individual customers and corporations such as LG Electronics, GS, LS and VIP clients(CEO and chairmen). • Reservations & Coordination Made arrangements for tours, including flight(utilizing Amadeus and Topas), accommodation, tourist attractions, guides, and car rentals by coordinating with local travel agencies and hotels. • Customer satisfaction - Dealing with customer issues and emergencies. - Analyzed the customer feedback and reported findings. • Budgeting & Accounting Responsible for collecting and recording deposits and final payments.
Urban Group - Seoul, South KoreaEventsJuly 2016 - October 2016 · 4 months
• Planned and implemented campaigns and branding strategies. • Provided assistance in hosting a range of events such as wedding receptions and brand pop-ups at the multi-purpose event space. • Created digital designs for the company website, posters, and social media.
Sky City - Auckland, New ZealandF&B serviceNovember 2015 - January 2016 · 3 months
• Coordinated the team, trained new staff and handled customer service
BBB KOREA - Seoul, South KoreaEventsFebruary 2015 - July 2015 · 6 months
• Planned and implemented advertising campaigns and branding strategies. • Managed coaching a team of student ambassadors organizing social project (4 months) • Created digital designs for the company website and social media.
Culture and Tourism
Sookmyung Women’s University - Seoul, South KoreaMarch 2012 - February 2017
Bachelor of Culture and Tourism and Entrepreneurship (Double major)
KoreanNative or fluent100%
- Good communication
- Good customer service
- Good team work
- Good time manager
- Ms excell
- • Tour Conductor License (issued by Korea Associa