Join Hosco and view Ibrahim's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Hospitality management experience for more than 10 years, professional and Energetic and results-focused with success in developing and leading diverse teams to achieve outstanding results.
Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts, Doha, Qatar - Doha, QatarFront Office conciergeMarch 2016 - Now · 2 years and 9 months
*Managing and Coaching Concierge and Airport teams to provide best quality of service and striving to exceed Guest Expectations. *Ensuring communication channels are taking place between Concierge, Airport team and Limousine Company to provide Consistent results related to Guest Experience. * Resolving guest concerns, interacting with highest level of professionalism and hospitality, and accommodating special and challenging requests whenever possible. *Coaching, developing and empowering concierge team to provide excellent service to our guests. This includes conducting training sessions and developing plans. *Ensuring all concierge team members are well informed about their property and all activities taking place in the city. *Delegating, directing and monitoring the performance of concierge team, and conducting corrective measurements when necessary. *Meeting and corresponding with our guests to ensure exceeding Guests Expectations.
Housekeeping Management Training
Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts, Doha, Qatar - Doha, QatarHousekeepingOctober 2015 - March 2016 · 6 months
*Conducting full training in Housekeeping department from a room attendant role to houseman to desk attendant to floor supervisor to assistant manager level. *Inspecting VIP rooms and ensuring amenities are well placed before guest arrival.
Hotel Night Manager
Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts - Doha, QatarFront Office receptionJanuary 2013 - September 2015 · 2 years and 9 months
*Responsible of general hotel operations during overnight, insuring operation is running smoothly, and resolving any challenges related to hotel operation or Guest Concerns. * Managing the operation and activities of Front Desk during overnight shift, planning for next day activities, and coordinating arrivals, departures and billing requirements. *Welcoming and interacting with guests to enhance their experience. *Performing routine hotel inspections and walk through. *Performing the night run and print night and daily reports, and selecting and blocking rooms for arrival guests based on preferences.
Guest Services Management Training
Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts. - Doha, QatarRooms divisionAugust 2012 - December 2012 · 5 months
*Ensuring the flow and the smoothness of the main drive and the main entrance of the hotel. *Welcoming guests and insuring a smooth arrival and departure experience. *Ensuring two way communication is taking place with all team members along with concierge, reception and limousine drivers.
Communication and Business Center Manager
Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts - Doha, QatarCommunicationJune 2008 - July 2012 · 4 years and 2 months
* Managing Daily operation in Communication department as well as Business Center. *Insuring team is applying Telephone Etiquette standards. * Coaching the team to handle guest complaints in accordance with the company policy. * Resolving Technical issues related to phones, faxes and other equipment. *Maintaining inventory of all PBX related materials and equipment (telephones, cables, face plates. Etc.) *Insuring the team is versed in general hotel information, selling techniques, hotel facilities, services, hours of operations, key personal, special activities and Four Seasons information
Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts - Cairo, EgyptCommunicationJanuary 2005 - June 2008 · 3 years and 6 months
* Handling incoming, outgoing and In-house calls *keeping and maintaining the daily information sheet and board updated at all times, ensuring that relevant information is handed over to all team members. *Fully conversant with the operation of the PBX, DND or call diversion on any room/extension, Speed Dial, Guest & Residences phone issues as required and maintaining appropriate records. * Insuring the PBX team is fully aware out the need for discretion in relation to Hotel Clients and employees, never giving out unauthorized information. *handling security issues such as Fire alarm procedures, Bomb threats, etc.
Cairo University - Cairo, EgyptAugust 1994 - July 1998
Faculty of Arts, English Language and Literature.
- Excellent guest relation
- Good communication
- Good team leader
- Handling guest complaint
- Managing people
- Strong costumer service