Join Hosco and view Igor's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Currently working as a customer service specialist B2B and taking care of the Russian market. I hold a degree in business management and administration, graded with merits in quantitative methods. Goal oriented and self-motivated, I have thorough knowledge of Microsoft office programmes, invoicing process, export and import of products, and specific accounting software programs. Up to learn quickly and interested in having high responsibilities, looking for a job in a competitive environment and possibility to grow.
Customer Service Specialist
trivago - Palma, SpainCustomer ServiceJune 2017 - Now · 1 year and 6 months
• Responsible for the Russian market: point of contact for the hoteliers to fix their problems, to optimize their profiles and to explain the business model of the company • Daily in contact with IT (bugs fix) and sales department (leads creation) • Assisting with Spanish and English speaking markets when needed • Multitasking: working on the three channels at the same time (emails, chat, phone) • Achivements: one of the top performers of the month, during 5 months in a row
Business management and administration
University of almeria - Almería, SpainOctober 2010 - June 2015
• Erasmus studies in Brussels Management School (ICHEC) Sept. 2013 – June 2014 most of the subjects taken from master of MIB (Master of International Business): • Business degree project – STARTIFY 7 Develop a formation plan for highly motivated people with real ideas but without knowledge, focused on startup creation in the area of ICT.
SpanishNative or fluent100%
RussianNative or fluent100%
EnglishNative or fluent100%
- Able to deal with stress
- A team player
- Goal oriented
- Good team leader