Join Hosco and view Inusha's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
A dynamic, results-oriented Restaurant and Bar supervisor offering focused leadership to drive sales and profitability in highly competitive markets. Consistently achieve performance goals through enthusiasm, tenacity and initiative, which complement knowledge and experience, Noted for outstanding communications skills, both with guests and staff; resolve problems quickly and equitably to ensure happy Guests and happy employees.
Food & Beverage Supervisor
InterContinental Dubai Festival City - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesF&B serviceJanuary 2012 - Now · 6 years and 12 months
• Managing all team members on shift, including food runners, servers, and hostess for high-volume restaurant and bar with 220 -seat capacity. • Closely monitoring food and beverage quality and staff interactions with guests, proactively addressing issues to ensure customers receive a positive dining experience. • Instituting cocktail and dessert sales contest, motivating stuff members and successfully increasing cocktail and dessert sales 40% within a 3-month period. (Micros Sales Reports) • Addressing and resolving guest concerns/complaints, maintaining brand loyalty and increasing customer satisfaction ratings to 90 %( IHG Heartbeat Score, TripAdvisor, etc.). • Creating initiatives designed to motivate staff, increasing overall productivity and consistently exceeding monthly sales goals by 35%.(P and L Reports) • Conducting daily briefings and weekly meetings to communicate issues and weekly goals, answering and resolving employee questions or concerns. • Maintaining an employee retention rate of 25% higher than industry standard through management training programs, periodic performance reviews, and motivational coaching tactics. (IHG Employee Survey)
Atlantis The Palm - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesF&B serviceJanuary 2010 - January 2012 · 2 years and 1 month
• Taking beverage orders from customers or wait staff and serving drinks as requested, paying extreme attention to detail. • Satisfying customer requests in a timely manner. • Assessing customer preferences and making drink recommendations.( Cocktails) • Providing a positive and friendly guest experience by interacting with customers. • Collecting money for drinks served and providing change as needed. • Checking identification to verify legal age requirements for all customers. • Balancing cash receipts. • Keeping a well-stocked bar with an adequate supply of liquor, beer, wine, mixers, ice, napkins, straws, glassware, and other accessories. • Cleaning the bar, tables, chairs, and work area to maintain a sanitary environment. • Organizing the bar area to streamline drink preparation and inventory. • Placing orders for liquor, beer, wine, and other supplies.
Diploma in Hotel Management (F&B Special)
Swiss Lanka Hotel School Colombo - Sri Lanka - Colombo, Sri LankaJuly 2005 - November 2007
This is a year course. I studied full time at Swiss Lanka focusing on the key sectors of Hotel Operations. This includes theory and practicals in FOOD AND BEVERAGE, in addition, conducted 6 months practical training at a hotel.
- Continuous Performance Improvement
- Cost Containment / Control
- Detail oriented
- • Facilities/ Customer Service/ Guest Relations
- Friendly personality
- Policies and Procedures
- • Problems/complaints resolve
- * Quality Assurance / Control
- • Team Building/ Staff Training/Leadership
- The ability and desire to sell