Join Hosco and view Ioana's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
10 years experience in marketing & sales, finance and purchasing departments. I build strong productive professional relationships in complex multinational environments and matrix organization structures. Reliable and motivated, whether working as part of a team or independently, I leverage deep understanding of business, customer needs and market dynamics through effective project management, in order to achieve the targeted results.
Accounts & Marketing Coordinator Travel Retail
Elizabeth Arden - Geneva, SwitzerlandSales & MarketingMarch 2014 - September 2018 · 4 years and 8 months
Trade Marketing and Sales coordination: • Led the implementation of 10 promotional campaigns/year • Coordinated the production of promotional materials POSM, through partner marketing agencies • Analyzed campaigns’ results and consolidated feedback from Sales Managers: • Quarterly analysis of performance and sell-out of TPRs and sales materials in Top 15 Europe markets: • Managed 3 customers (Weitnauer, P&O and Altimex): • Managed team of up to 20 in-store sales consultants in UK & Ireland Key Results: All promotions implemented on time with results above target: +25% growth in sales for launch of the new Advanced Ceramide Capsules across customers, launch of the new White Tea fragrance, 3f2 promotion on 8 Hour range for Dufry Spain, Prevage promotion for Dufry UK Improved the quality & cost of promo materials, by finding and contracting alternative suppliers. My recommendations were endorsed by management and implemented, in the Chinese New Year Campaign, 3f2 promotions, etc. Contributed to sales growth & better investment ROI via recommending interventions in collaboration with Sales managers. For example proposing new SKUs, improving the appearance of the counter, generating more traffic at the counter by incentivizing passengers with fliers Successfully managed to re-list the 8H skin care range with P&O improving sales by 20 %. Helped Weitnaeur business with proposing new assortment, GWPs and strong SPO items. Financial activities: • Tracked, analyzed and submitted to the financial department monthly accruals: • Analyzed the sales results of the special ‘retro’ promotional campaigns • Analyzed and reconciled price issues and credit notes Key Results: Achieved high compliance and increased P&L forecast accuracy by implementing consolidated accruals tracking. Retro campaigns (e.g.: 3 for 2, -30% off, 2 for € 19.90) and tracked the reconciliation with the customers. Decreased number of price discrepancies to improve Order-to-cash process
Order To Cash Analyst
Elizabeth Arden - Geneva, SwitzerlandFinance/AccountingJune 2013 - March 2014 · 10 months
• Monthly closing process owner (Accounting/Finance) • Consulted global EA Order-To-Cash (OTC) team in all subjects related to Accounts Receivable (AR) performance, systems and owning monthly accounts receivable closing • Supervised and followed-up on AR results for all EA business except US & Canada. Presented monthly summary. • Supervised cash collection, ageing and overdue invoices, and solved problems related to incorrect bookings, account reconciliations and system issues. • Ensured OTC department compliance with internal procedures and represented the department in quarterly external audits: providing supporting documentation, explaining EA processes and answering any questions from auditors. • Being a super user of JDE, Insight, MDM etc. , I acted as intermediary between IT and OTC departments. Adapted existing and created new processes to optimize workflow and improve efficiency. Key Results: For all the 9 months, the financial closing was done in time and all the issues reconciled. Main deliverables are 20+ monthly analyses and reports for top management related to AR monthly closing. For end of fiscal year closure I enabled successful audit of 350+ complete transactions, from PO to shipping documentation.
Procter & Gamble - Bucharest, RomaniaPurchasingJune 2008 - May 2012 · 3 years and 12 months
(November 2009 - May 2012) • Accountable for the SAP transactional work related to procurement of rigid packaging materials for plants in EMEA region. • Analyzed and resolved issues such as late payments, blocked invoices and inaccurate data in SAP. • Led vendor education sessions, creating and maintaining entries in SAP database, organizing weekly calls with buyers, plants and accounts payable department to bring improvement in overall process. • Took over role of plant point of contact for two important Wella plants in Germany. Assumed deployment of plant-specific projects relevant for all the team members working with the two plants. • Acted as a primary escalation point in case of delays/lack of solved requests from the team. • Dealt with requests related to locally sourced raw & pack materials: creation/maintenance of outline agreements, source lists and info records in SAP. • Ensured plants were complying with global and EMEA purchasing process standards through monitoring and adjusting the process if needed. Key results: Improvement in automatically paid invoices without human intervention from 52% to 90% in newly acquired Wella plant. Exceeded target of 97% gained discounts for my ownership area by realizing 99% within one fiscal year. Indirect Store Room Purchasing of Machine Elements for London and Seaton Plants (June 2008 - November 2009) • Maintained productive relationship between suppliers and P&G plants by operating the purchasing system, assuring data integrity, maintaining proper documentation, creating and handling purchase orders in SAP system. • Took care of executing negotiated contracts by over viewing purchase to payment process and solving critical situations such as plant supply stops or delays in delivery of purchased items. • Led and executed two important projects for procurement department that improved delivery on time for storeroom utilities and open orders reduction tool for two plants in my ownership. • Built organization by training new hires on assignments similar to mine. Key results: Exceeded target of 90% orders delivered on time by realizing 93% within one fiscal year.
Bachelor of Economic Studies - Faculty of International Economic Relations Bucharest, Romania - Bucharest, RomaniaOctober 2003 - July 2007
RomanianNative or fluent100%
EnglishNative or fluent100%
- Consumer insights
- Detail oriented
- • Excellent Communication Skills.
- excellent customer service
- • Market analysis, Strategy
- Project management
- Sales Strategy