Join Hosco and view Irfan's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
I am a Bachelor of Commerce, Majored in International Business and Hospitality & Tourism Management, Murdoch University(Singapore). Have been in the hospitality industry since 2007. Worked with Swissotel Merchant Court and Ritz Carlton Millenia Singapore for most of my Hospitality career. Have also been part of SME with Islamic Restaurant where I had multiple roles to carry out. Currently looking to return back to hospitality industry with the experience gained from working with SME, acquiring the mass market trends and niche sectors.
Business Development Manager
Islamic Restaurant - SingaporeManagementSeptember 2014 - Now · 4 years and 4 months
Guest Relations Officer
The Ritz-Carlton, Millenia Singapore - SingaporeGuest RelationsApril 2013 - August 2014 · 1 year and 5 months
Guest Service Agent
The Ritz-Carlton, Millenia Singapore - SingaporeFront Office conciergeOctober 2008 - June 2011 · 2 years and 9 months
• Bachelors of Commerce in International Business and Hospitality and Tourism Management
Murdoch University - Hospitality and Tourism ManagementAugust 2011 - December 2015
• Diploma in Mechatronics Engineering with specialization in Automation
Nanyang Polytechnic - SingaporeApril 2007 - April 2010
TamilNative or fluent100%
EnglishNative or fluent100%
- A team player
- B2C marketing
- F&B sales
- Good in microsoft
- Managing a team
- Well organised