Join Hosco and view Irina's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Senior Sales Associate
3 J's Gifts,Souvenirs&Excursions - Malta, MT, United StatesSales & MarketingAugust 2018 - Now · 6 months
Responsible for answering customer questions and selling products to meet company's sales goals. -help customers identify and purchase products they desire -selling, restocking and merchandising -provide high class customer service and to increase company's growth and revenue through sales maximisation.
Team Leader, Spa&Wellness
One&Only; Reethi Rah, Maldives - Malé, MaldivesSpa & WellnessNovember 2016 - May 2017 · 7 months
-Set an example to all team members in daily work, professionalism and standard -Responsible for training and motivation of the reception team -Consistently record guest preferences, accurately updating guest profile and communicating any relevant information to colleagues -To manage guests bookings by staying in contact with GROs and guests directly,create spa&fitness itineraries for guests prior to the arrival to ensure the delivery of requested services -To keep spa duty managers and therapists informed in case of difficult/special requirement for bookings by using guest consultation and direct communication. -Project an image of courteousness and hospitality while handling the guests at all times.
One&Only; Reethi Rah, Maldives - Malé, MaldivesSpa & WellnessNovember 2015 - November 2016 · 1 year and 1 month
Key Duties and Responsibilities: -To administer all guest entering the spa, ensure the fluent flow of welcoming, consultation procedure,welcome refreshments and to guide guests to the changing area. -To provide guests with the correct information regarding spa services and products so as to assist with recommendations. -To conduct spa tour for guest as required. - To schedule reservations of spa, fitness and beauty services for guests and monitor the availability of treatments and staff to ensure prompt service according to the relevant skills of the therapists. - To organize scheduling to maximize the use of time and profitability whilst ensuring that the guests’ needs are of first importance. -Administer all billing procedures at the reception desk and the correct reconciliation of funds at the close of each shift and at the end of the day’s work.
Aktia Lounge Hotel & Spa - Stalida, GreeceSpa & WellnessJune 2015 - August 2015 · 3 months
My role included such key responsibilities as: - Receive and give a warm welcome to the spa guests; - Respond to clients' requests; - Sell and promote spa products and services among hotel guests; - Schedule appointments; - Answer all incoming calls; - Conduct confirmation calls; - Conduct check-in, check-out and payment procedures; - Ensure that the reception area is clean and good looking the whole time; - Manage client profiles; - Prepare daily reports; - Assist in the development and updating of the spa menu; - Coordinate the work of the staff; -Making sure the guests feel comfortable and at ease (serving tea/water); - Assist the manager in managing all the aspects of the spa.
Aktia Lounge Hotel & Spa - Stalida, GreeceSpa & WellnessJune 2014 - September 2014 · 4 months
- Greeting customers; - Scheduling appointments; - Providing clients with the information on spa services and giving tours of the spa facility; - Cashiering; - Notifying staff members of any customer cancellations or the arrival of unscheduled visitors, answering the telephone; - Preparation and distribution of promotional materials among hotel guests.
Planning and Management of Tourism Systems
Università degli studi di Bergamo - Bergamo, ItalyOctober 2014 - February 2015
Erasmus exchange program for 5 months. General Italian Course; Cultural Studies in Tourism; IT for Tourism Managers; English for Tourism.
Master's Degree in Wellness and Spa Service Design and Management
University of Tartu - Pärnu College - Pärnu, EstoniaSeptember 2012 - August 2016
• Society and Wellness: Principles of Sustainable Development, Wellness History and Philosophy, Creative Economy and Wellness • Individuals and Wellness: Customer Behavior, Human Resource Management for Wellness and Hospitality, Wellness and Spa Service Quality Management • Tourism and Wellness: Wellness and Health Tourism, Spa Treatments and Nutrition, Leisure and Recreation • Business and Wellness: Strategic and Financial Management, Wellness and Spa Service Design and Marketing, Wellness and Spa Entrepreneurship and Innovation
BA in the English Language Teaching and Psychology
the Belarusian State Pedagogical University - Minsk, BelarusSeptember 2005 - June 2010
EnglishNative or fluent100%
RussianNative or fluent100%