Join Hosco and view Iryna's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
I’m hard-working and punctual person. I can find individual approach to each guest because I have experience of work with a people. I enjoy situations where I am allowed to work with other people to come up with creative solutions.
Looking for a oportunity to make career and grow up as a professional
In Room Dining Server
Four Seasons Hotel Abu Dhabi at Al Maryah Island - Abu Dhabi, United Arab EmiratesF&B serviceMay 2018 - Now · 9 months
• Answering phone calls and ring in orders on POS • Working in OPERA PMS and Microse System • Anticipating guests' needs, ascertain satisfaction, offer suggestions, and respond quickly, urgently, and appropriately to guest concerns and requests. • Delivering food orders including and special needs or requests to guests in-room, checking completed orders and ensure consistency and accuracy with original order, transporting items to the guest room in a timely manner to ensure proper food quality. • Breakdown, cleaning, and setting-up room service tables for the following shift with flatware, dishware, condiments, etc. Pre-setting any potential breakfast orders while working overnight. • When needed, checking and restocking the guests' private bar requests or needs. • Ordering, delivering and setting up guest room arrival amenities.
Four Seasons Hotel Abu Dhabi at Al Maryah Island - Abu Dhabi, United Arab EmiratesF&B serviceOctober 2017 - May 2018 · 8 months
Apparel Group - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesRetailNovember 2016 - October 2017 · 12 months
• Responded quickly and resourcefully to customer requests or concerns. • Provided information to customers about products. • Operated the till. • Up selling and making recommendations to customers. • Served multiple customers in a short period of time. • Carried out re-merchandising, display, price markdowns duties. • Received store deliveries. • Represented the store in a professional and positive manner. • Created and maintained long-term relationships with regular customers. • Assisted in all store administrative tasks. • Execute marketing and visual merchandising initiatives. • Occasionally opened and closed the store. • Organized the display of merchandise. • Assisted customers with choices by providing them with information about products. • Participated in physical inventory counts. • Adhering to all store retail policies and procedures.
Master's degree of accounting and audit
Cherkasy educational-scientific institute of the Banking University - Cherkasy, UkraineOctober 2010 - February 2016
UkrainianNative or fluent100%
RussianNative or fluent100%
- Room service
- Team player
- Very flexible
- Working Under Stress