Join Hosco and view Islam's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Client-driven, quality-focused sales associate with proven track record of top performance and high customer satisfaction in retail and food & beverage. Adept at maintaining cordial and professional relationships with colleagues, customers and management. Able to function very well independently or as part of a team. Will utilize talent, skills, and experience to maximize the benefit and growth of the company.
Altayer group - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesCustomer ServiceOctober 2012 - Now · 6 years and 4 months
• Ensure the highest standards of service and quality when interacting with guest • Offer appropriate seating arrangements for guests • Present menus, answer questions about food and beverage items, and take orders in a courteous and efficient manner • Relay orders to the kitchen and ensure that all orders are filled in a timely and accurate fashion • Set up dining rooms and make reservation arrangements • Maintain clean and organized work areas • Handle cash and keys responsibly and according to company policy • Brief and coordinate with manager on business development • Keep a positive attitude when working with coworkers • Counting The Sales For Whole Day • Checking All The Bills(Cash & Card) • Undertake any other duties as and when required by senior management
OLD NAVY - Alexandria, EgyptRetailMay 2011 - August 2012 · 1 year and 4 months
• Responsible for assigned sales targets (monthly, quarterly and annually) • Proper execution of order and dispatch it on time • Follow up for payment • Submit daily reports to the key account executive about the daily sales & stock position • Develop new sample for client • Maintain good relation with client
Call Center Agent
mobinil - Alexandria, EgyptCustomer ServiceJune 2009 - April 2011 · 1 year and 11 months
• Obtains client information by answering telephone calls; interviewing clients; verifying information. • Determines eligibility by comparing client information to requirements. • Establishes policies by entering client information; confirming pricing. • Informs clients by explaining procedures; answering questions; providing information. • Maintains communication equipment by reporting problems. • Maintains and improves quality results by adhering to standards and guidelines; recommending improved procedures. • Updates job knowledge by studying new product descriptions; participating in educational opportunities. • Accomplishes sales and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Alexandria University - arts - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesOctober 2005 - August 2009
I graduated from faculty of ARTS department of history
ArabicNative or fluent100%
- • Competent at managing responsibilities in a fast
- • Hardworking, responsible, charismatic, and flexi
- • High expertise in advertisement and promotion
- • Skilled in delivering excellent service to guest
- • Thorough knowledge of product features