Join Hosco and view Issa's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
I am a positive person, enthusiastic and like to offer help and take initiative to improve my work environment, My experience in different aspects of hospitality for over 8 years as a Reception(Front Office Agent), Concierge, Bell man,Door man,Spa Attendant, and Room Attendant developed my personality to work with different kinds of people and enhanced my ability to solve occurring problems on a daily basis.
I consider myself as hard working professional, likable and reliable. I like to set my goals and follow a plan to achieve them.
I am a native Arabic speaker with good communication in English.
Front Office Agent
Marsa Malaz Kempinski - Doha, QatarOtherOctober 2016 - September 2018 · 1 year and 12 months
• Check-in/check-out hotel guests courteously and efficiently; process all payments according to established hotel requirements. • Provide information and assistance to all guests and visitors. • Maintain complete knowledge of and comply with all departmental policies, service procedures and standards. • Ensure that standards are maintained at a superior level on a daily basis. • Anticipate guests’ needs, respond promptly and acknowledge all guests, however busy and whatever time of day. • Maintain positive guest relations at all times. • Resolve guest complaints, ensuring guest satisfaction. • Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation and organization of assigned work areas. • Confirm reservation in system and review all noted information • Verify reservation information with the guest (departure date, room type). • Obtain back-up information for guest credit/payment method and input into system; collect cash when designated. • Advice guest of any messages, mail, faxes, etc. received for them. • Communicate VIP arrivals to designated personnel for escort and delivery of amenities. • Document all guest requests, complaints or problems.
Hilton Hotels & Resorts - Kuwait City, KuwaitFront Office conciergeJuly 2015 - June 2016 · 12 months
• Handling the Transportation APP.ADO. • Meet guests, working directly and giving additional information about hotel. • Solving problems with inconvenient conditions. • Arranging requests, personal assistance. • Serve as a key point of contact for Guests and efficiently respond to Guest enquiries. • Provide information, advice and booking services for Guest enquiries, including city. • Tours, theatre tickets, restaurants, doctors, flight bookings, among others. • Provide support to Management as required, in cases of emergency. • Maintain a clean, healthy, and safety working area.
Jumeirah Group / Jumeirah Hotels & Resorts - Kuwait City, KuwaitFront Office porterOctober 2013 - June 2015 · 1 year and 9 months
• Greeting each guest, who enters through the main door, with a smile and by name, if known and to give a warm welcome and sincere farewell to guests arriving or departing from the Resort. • Always smiling, helpful and friendly attitude towards colleagues and guests alike and provide a courteous and professional service at all times. • Opening the car door for all guests arriving at or leaving from the main entrance in a polite and courteous manner and greet them with a warm smile. • Escorting guests upon arrival to the reception desk for check-in if possible. • Coordinate and control the traffic in front of the main entrance. • Assisting Bell Attendants when necessary with their tasks. • Answering guest enquiries and questions. • Assisting guests with loading and unloading luggage, if no Bell Attendant is available. • Calling a taxis for guests upon request. • Keeping the main entrance door and area clean at all times. • Communicate closely with the Concierge and Transport Team Leader as well as the valet parked. • Performing any related duties as requested by the Team Leader or Manager.
Kempinski Hotels - Aqaba, JordanSpa & WellnessJanuary 2012 - September 2013 · 1 year and 9 months
• Creating and promoting a 5 star spa experience for the guest. • Assisting and covering receptionist when required in communicating and translating with arabic guests. • Assisting and maintaining a high standard of hygiene and good order. • Making the guest feel safe, secured and confident. • To clean, prepare and maintain the treatment rooms/ toilets, changing /locker rooms, lockers, relaxation room, other support facilities, corridors, lifts and the reception area. • Report maintenance issues engineering department. • Always hold the highest standards regarding hygiene and cleanliness and implement the necessary actions to keep this so. • Explaining to the guest regarding the spa concept and spa menu. • Ensure that there is a good stock of all items at all times by establishing a par level of linens, spa amenities etc. • Handle all accidents and guest incidents in a swift and professional manner
Le Royal Hotels and Resorts - Amman - Amman, JordanHousekeepingJanuary 2009 - October 2011 · 2 years and 10 months
o Ensure occupied and vacant guestrooms are cleaned and maintained up to the exact standard as demonstrated by Housekeeping supervisory colleagues during initial training o Remove all soiled linens and towels from room and handover to housemen or dispose in linen chute o Thoroughly clean guest bathrooms, bathroom walls, bathtub, shower, water closet using the suggested chemicals. After cleaning, dry all areas, fixtures and surfaces. o Arrange all toiletries straightened on a piece of cloth in occupied guestrooms o Replenish all amenities and terry items o Efficiently make bed to meet appearance standard as demonstrated o Arrange all clothing items in occupied guestrooms, folded neatly according to standard as demonstrated o Upkeep and clean guestroom and bathroom and include all inside windows and mirrors o Remove all room service trays from guestroom hallways and/or corridor and bring to back landings and call for pick up o Vacuum the guestroom’s carpet and wipe down furniture and baseboards according to standard in all assigned work areas o Double check cleanliness of completed work area and placement of amenities in each complete guestroom before moving on to the next task o Ensure to sign in and out for your keys and your hand-held device on a daily basis o Hand over any special requests to the incoming shift leader or respective manager o Report any suspicious persons or items in the guest rooms/ corridors o Recognize and report all missing, damaged or substandard furniture, fixtures and equipment o Ensure that all electronic devices (television, remote controls, stereo, lamps, and telephones) are working properly o Evaluate work assignment and prioritize work load according to guest requests
High School Major in Literature.
Omar Bin Al KhattabJune 2006 - August 2008
ArabicNative or fluent100%
- A team player
- Basic computer
- Excellent front of house
- • Fast learner and can work with minimum supervisi
- Good communication
- Ms office skills
- • OnQ PMS, Hot sos
- Reliable and trustworthy
- - Smart and hard worker
- Support team
- Team motivation
- • Triton knowcross
- Use opera
- Very good team player