Join Hosco and view Ivan's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Experienced English speaking online & sales representative from Croatia seeking a job in Germany, looking for personal development in a growing company, and the opportunity to learn the German language.
Budget Energy Limited - Letterkenny, IrelandSales & MarketingNovember 2017 - October 2018 · 12 months
- presenting, promoting and selling services of one of the leading energy suppliers in Northern Ireland, with a view to expanding to the Republic of Ireland; - analysis of potential clients, contacting them and work on a pre-arranged schedule; - establishing positive relationships and answering customer queries; - working with smaller companies and private users; - achieving predetermined monthly sales targets; - establish spatial-time self-organization, with the purpose of maximizing sales goals and saving resources (time and fuel); - producing weekly and monthly sales reports; - tracking promotional trends determined by the company; - constant improvement of language and sales skills; - working in a team with other representatives and collaborating in the creation of a space-time strategy in the organization of the work.
Online marketing & sales representative
Bel-Tel d.o.o. - Osijek, CroatiaSales & MarketingFebruary 2015 - September 2017 · 2 years and 8 months
- domestic and international market research; - online marketing campaign optimization; - daily work with advertising tools - Google AdWords and Analytics; - overseeing PPC campaigns monitoring their performance and return on investment - creating content for campaigns; - creating brochures, presentations, and other promotional materials - using AdobeTM tools; - creating monthly and annual reports using Microsoft OfficeTM tools; - answering clients inquiries by e-mail and phone; - maintaining customer relations.
Shelf counter/sales promoter (summer season job)
Carlsberg d.o.o. - Zadar, CroatiaSales & MarketingMay 2014 - September 2014 · 5 months
- sales point control according to the agreed plan; - product control within the sales points; - stacking goods on shelves, tracking stocks and deadlines for use; - setting priorities by tracking sales at specific locations; - writing and ordering goods; - implementation of marketing activities in the field; - performing promotional activities.
Hotel Pinija d.o.o. - Petrčane, CroatiaF&B serviceJune 2012 - April 2014 · 1 year and 11 months
- welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards in a timely, friendly and efficient manner; - speak with others using clear and professional language, and answer telephones using appropriate etiquette; - taking beverage orders and serving them to guests in a timely manner; - always respond to guest requests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner; - mix and garnish beverages according to recipe and portion control standards; - should be fully aware of the bar and lounge menu along with their prices and any applicable taxes; - establish rapport with guests to build loyal and satisfied customers; - ensure knowledge of menu and restaurant promotions and any special offers; - accurately total, process and collect payments from guests to include, but not limited to, using the point-of-sale system; - should know basic cashiering procedures like handling money, processing credit and debit cards, making change and processing gift certificates, cards and vouchers; - be responsible for billing/credit card/payment and collecting feedback from the guest; - clear tables and prepare for service by polishing cutlery, glassware and crockery etc; - complete closing duties, including storing all reusable goods, breaking down goods, cleaning all equipment and areas; - return all equipment to proper locations, locking refrigerators, restocking items, turning off lights, locking doors and completing bar closing checklist; - stock and maintain the bar with all the required supplies and inventory (eg: beer, wine, spirits, paper products, straws, stirrers, condiments, glassware, ice cubes etc.); - always take responsibility for ensuring a positive guest experience; - take ownership of guest request and follow up guest incidences; - attend daily briefings from management who will explain any special requirements for service.
Gimnazija Jurja Barakovića Zadar, CroatiaSeptember 2008 - May 2012
CroatianNative or fluent100%
- F&B sales