Join Hosco and view Jackline's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
An experienced and professional fine dining hostess with great knowledge and understanding of the high end dining experience. Great skills at reservations scheduling,planning seating arrangements,people management and exceptional customer service with unparalleled work ethics. Over seven years of fine dining hostess experience in the top exclusive restaurants in East Africa and Dubai,UAE.
6 years and 10 months
Madinat Jumeirah Resort - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesF&B otherJuly 2018 - Now · 1 year and 7 months
• Maintaining professionalism and sharp appearance at all times. • Warmly greeting guests and directing them to their seats. • Inquiring about the size of the guest's party and seeing if they have any seating Preferences • Scheduling all reservations and planning seating arrangements with management prior to dinner service. • Performing dining room preparatory work. • Assisting in setting up of planned events. • Relaying messages to the servers about any guests preferences or requirements • Completing side work during downtime
Madinat Jumeirah Resort - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesF&B serviceMay 2017 - June 2018 · 1 year and 2 months
• Greeted customers checked reservations and seated them. • Ensured guests had water and informed them of their server’s name. • Assisted servers with counting tallies at shift end. • Handled customer complaints with good listening skills and working with management. • Thanked guests and invited them to return.
Ibis - Nairobi, KenyaF&B serviceJune 2015 - January 2017 · 1 year and 8 months
• Thanked guests and invited them to return. • Consistently adhered to quality expectations and standards. • Regularly checked on guests to ensure satisfaction with each food course and beverages. • Appropriately suggested additional items to customers to increase restaurant sales. • Assisted guests with making menu choices in an informative and helpful fashion.
Call Centre Agent
Lake Naivasha Simba Lodge - Nairobi, KenyaBack OfficeJanuary 2013 - May 2015 · 2 years and 5 months
• Answered incoming calls. • Made outgoing calls to potential clients and data entry. • Referred unresolved grievances to appropriate departments. • Conferred with customers over the phone or in person to provide pertinent information regarding products,services,accounts or orders
Diploma In Business Management
Nairobi Institute Of Business Studies - Nairobi, KenyaJune 2013 - June 2015
Diploma In Tours And Travel
Jodan College Of Technology - Thika, KenyaMay 2013 - December 2015
Diploma In Hotel Management
Amboseli Institute Of Hospitality Management - Thika, KenyaMay 2011 - August 2012
Certificate In Computer Classes
SuperHighway Computer College - Thika, KenyaJanuary 2011 - April 2011
Native or fluent
Native or fluent
- Great Guests relations Skills
- People and Time Management
- Top-notch hospitality and professionalism
- upbeat, outgoing and positive