Join Hosco and view Jaimik's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Hope you are doing well!
I have landed Dubai on 5th October and holding 3 months tourist visa since my wife gets an opportunity, therefore I am actively looking for a job in Dubai.
With having an experience in Tourism field with Rayna , TBO , Aqwasun , D Paul , Thomas cook , Ezeego and many more since past 1 and half years. I was also leading the sales , reservations and payroll team world wide so having world wide experience in the same.Also having experience in Insurance sector with HDFC life from last 5 years but actively working since last 2 years.
Do let me know if there is any suitable opportunity according to my profile.
Thanks and Regards,
Al rais travel - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesReservationsOctober 2018 - Now · 5 months
- Conducts and summarizes complex data and business analyses to develop business plans, including revenue and demand projections, workforce optimization, and channel management. - Constructs statistical and financial models with minimal direction to forecast business performance. - Defines the metrics required to measure business performance, and compares actual data to forecasted values. - Executes market research projects, gathers intelligence on current industry, technology, and consumer trends, and summarizes research findings tailored to business needs. - Works with cross-functional teams to facilitate the data collection and performance measurement process, and escalates issues as necessary. Makes contributions to research and analyses on priority projects within established guidelines.
Reservations & Finance Manager
GoForTrip Tours and Travels - Ahmedabad, IndiaReservationsJune 2017 - October 2018 · 1 year and 5 months
- To meet all financial budgets and have strategies to justify revenue and costs - To monitor all entries to the General ledger - To reconcile all Bank Accounts and maintain Balance Sheet working papers - To undertake responsibility for the preparation and presentation of the monthly Profit and Loss Account - To analyse Revenue and Capital expenditures in conjunction with approved budgets - To produce monthly management reports and identify variances - To carry out internal audit checks within the accounts section and complete daily Income Audit on the Hotel’s daily revenue - To demonstrate compliance with credit cards PCI (Payment card Industry) – DSS (Data Security Standard) and all electronic and physical information associated with credit card information - To manage through the team the granting of credit and the collection of debt - To attend and contribute to all daily and weekly team meetings - To pay all suppliers on a timely basis - To respond to any guest/supplier queries on a timely bases - To assist the financial controller with any ad-hoc projects. - Helping Reservation staff with their booking needs and payments - Attending complains of exiting clients and pass the necessary feedback to the team - Meeting with B2B travel agents for promotion and training purpose
Sr. Data Researcher I
S&P Global Market Intelligence - Ahmedabad, IndiaITJune 2013 - June 2017 · 4 years and 1 month
Bachelor in Finance
Gujarat University - Ahmedabad, IndiaMay 2010 - May 2013
The Bachelor of Commerce focuses on the factors that drive economic behavior at both an individual and organizational level. The course will equip you with the analytical, communication and problemsolving skills to effectively identify issues, source information and find efficient and practical solutions. The course has been tailored in consultation with representatives from leading organizations, ensuring you graduate with an industryrelevant degree.
GujaratiNative or fluent100%
HindiNative or fluent100%
- Airline Reservation
- GDS Reservations
- HR Payroll System
- Human resource planning
- Insurance processing
- Knowledge in MS office
- visa processing