Join Hosco and view Jamile's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
I have a Master Degree in Hotel Management at HTSI - School of Tourism & Hospitality Management Sant Ignasi (ESADE) and more than 5 years of experience in multinational environments, where I had the opportunity to learn from my colleagues and develop a good team spirit.
I am organized, dynamic and flexible. I have a good time management skills, being able to work under pressure and with tight deadlines.
I am a solution-oriented person, who works hard paying attention to details. I am a quick learner, always open to learn new skills and face new challenges.
I am an open and friendly person, who loves to travel and get to know new countries and cultures. Since I was a kid the hotel industry was my passion. I was not only interested in staying as a guest but I was fascinated by the hotel as a system and how it all works to provide the best possible service to the guests. Nowadays, I am interested in new technologies related to the hotel industry. My daily tasks are helping me to learn how to innovate and how to generate more revenue for our partners.
Contracting Manager and Business Development Manager
MisterFly - Barcelona, SpainSales & MarketingJanuary 2019 - Now · 2 months
As a Hotel Business Development Manager, I am the first contact of our potential partners identifying new business opportunities in the Nordics, Benelux, Croatia & Montenegro markets - Managing all elements of the contracting process from target, identification and initial contact right through to pricing, contract agreement, and allocation management - Negotiating with stakeholders (hotels, hotel chains & DMC) - Managing and retaining relationships with existing clients - Increasing client base - Having an in-depth knowledge of business products and value proposition - Writing business proposals - Identifying and mapping business strengths and customer needs - Researching business opportunities - Following industry trends locally and internationally - Drafting and reviewing contracts - Management of contracting assistants MisterFly has been qualified as the Europe’s fastest-growing young tech company in 2017. What makes MisterFly's outstanding performance? - Multi-product: flight & hotel booking engines & prepackage offers – Flash Sales and Catalog - Multi-channel: B2C & B2B - Multi-country: FR, ES, NL, BE, DE, IT and further ongoing market development
Booking.com - Barcelona, SpainSales & MarketingJanuary 2018 - January 2019 · 1 year and 1 month
The Partner Services department engages with existing and future partners to make them successful on Booking.com. - Contact partners to make them aware of their business and growth opportunities to drive and maximize value. - New partnership support; support registration through open, bookable. - Proactively contact new/potential accommodation partners to encourage completion of their online registration. - Offer support to finish onboarding, instruct and educate on tools, provide information & support. - Delivering training by phone to new properties on how to use the Booking.com extranet and rates & availability system. - Collaborating with my team and Booking.com teams globally to continue to improve.
Partner and New Partnerships Support
Booking.com - Barcelona, SpainCustomer ServiceJune 2016 - December 2017 · 1 year and 7 months
- Account management - Providing support to properties in building the webpage for accommodations and/or maintaining property information on the Booking.com website. - Verify that the website has accurate information on properties and pictures of newly registered accommodations. - Liaise with properties after properties go live on the Booking.com website, building productive relationships with partners by delivering a high level of service. - First point of contact for accommodation partners, answering questions and queries, taking action as needed. - Advise partners regarding their webpages on the Booking.com website and how they can amend data with respect to supply, availability, special promotions and other important information. - Day-to-day communication with partners by telephone and e-mail. - Dealing with the settlement of complaints from accommodations.
B2B - Partner Support
Booking.com - Barcelona, SpainCustomer ServiceMarch 2016 - May 2016 · 4 months
- Accommodation Service Ambassador. - First point of contact for accommodation partners, answering questions and queries, taking action as needed. - Day-to-day communication with partners by telephone and e-mail. - Building productive relationships with partners by delivering a high level of service. - Dealing with the settlement of complaints from accommodations. - Provide support to hotels in maintaining hotel information on the Booking.com website. - Advise hotels regarding their webpages on the Booking.com website and how they can amend data with respect to supply, availability, policies, promotions. - Liaise with hotels to ensure information is up to date.
B2B and B2C - Customer Accommodation Service Executive
Booking.com - Barcelona, SpainCustomer ServiceJune 2014 - March 2016 · 1 year and 10 months
Guest Reviews Ambassador: - The point of knowledge and the contact person for guest reviews’ related issues in the office; - Give answers based on the information received during the workshops and closer interaction with the Guest Reviews team; - Flag, collect and address issues raised by partners/customers/colleagues and inform to the Guest Reviews team. Coaching: Help colleagues with procedures questions, giving feedback and helping them to improve their knowledge. B2B - Accommodation Service: - Accommodation Service Ambassador; - Liaison person for hotels to contact when they have questions and the Account Managers are unavailable; - Provide support to hotels in building the webpage for hotels and/or maintaining hotel information on the Booking.com website; - Advise hotels regarding their webpages on the Booking.com website and how they can amend data with respect to supply, availability, policies, promotions; B2C - Customer Service: - Handle pre and post reservation inquiries by phone, e-mail and fa
Customer Service Executive
Booking.com - Barcelona, SpainCustomer ServiceJune 2013 - June 2014 · 1 year and 1 month
- Handle pre and post reservation inquiries by phone, e-mail and fax; - Modify, change and/or cancel existing reservations; - Outbound calls to hotels/guests to arrangement special requests; - Liaison between guest and hotel to resolve complaints; - Manage relationships with hotels by providing high levels of customer service and account management support.
Sales Consultant Brazil/Portugal
StudyGlobal Language Programs - Barcelona, SpainSales & MarketingOctober 2010 - May 2013 · 2 years and 8 months
- Customer service and customer follow-up; - Contact with partner schools all over the world; - Complaint handling and problem solving; - Selling and advising to potential clients by email and over the telephone on language courses abroad; - Creation of custom-made quote; - Editing and updating the Portuguese web page; - Develop SEO strategies for better positioning the company website; - Social media marketing: Facebook, blog.
Master in Hotel Management
HTSI School of Tourism & Hospitality Management Sant Ignasi - Barcelona, SpainOctober 2016 - Now
Mediterrani Escola Universitaria - Barcelona, SpainOctober 2008 - September 2013
SpanishNative or fluent100%
PortugueseNative or fluent100%
- Account management
- Booking Extranet
- Customer oriented
- English Fluent
- Foreign Languages skills
- Goal oriented
- Hospitality Industry
- Hotel Booking
- Hotel Management
- Negotiation skills
- Problem solving
- Revenue Management
- Team Leadership
- Time managment