Join Hosco and view Jamshid's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Strong desire to work in major Hospitality an Tourism, improve different skills and experiences professionally. More importantly, giving the best and extraordinary customer satisfactions. In other words, Broadening the experience, abilities, outlook and moving forward in fast phase to grow the career future. An aspiring team worker, hardworking and dedicated professional who wants to meet the challenges posed at the work place and to contribute towards the growth of the organization along with self-motivation. I have cross-cultural over 8 years of respective experience in customer service. I am able to work with people of all ages and from different backgrounds. In fact, Great ability to maintain a clean, safe, orderly and uncluttered work environment. Especially, massive positive attitude with serving customers and co-workers and remarkable ability to work under stress.
M Hotel Downtown by Millennium - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesRevenue ManagementMay 2018 - Now · 8 months
• Managing telephone, fax and email enquiries in a prompt and professional manner and in accordance with company standards ensuring accuracy and attention to detail at all times Understanding seasonal and historical trends and work within them to ensure maximum occupancy and average room rates Identifying new contacts and pass sales leads on to the relevant sales team, develop sales leads, and respond to sales opportunities in order to maximize revenue and identifying opportunities to upsell in order to achieve revenue targets Organize visa request for hotel guest as per hotel policy by coordinating with PRO Preparing morning revenue reports ( Pick up report, Daily pick up report and Data Analysis) Checking advance deposits, refunds of such and confirmation of both is processed. Reviewing no-show reservations and process charges. Track group no- show reservations and distribute to Sales Department. Monitor and ensure that all reservations (including manual) are input into the system. Ensure that rooming lists are input into the system Working closely with the Front Desk Manager in determining the percentage for overbooking Review master file activity report daily for accuracy of codes, rates and guest information. Reconciliation of commission for OTA Daily arrival check
Marco Polo Travels - Fergana, UzbekistanTourismMarch 2017 - April 2018 · 1 year and 3 months
- Research, explore and study different travel destination options Research destination and travel prices, customs, weather conditions, reviews etc. Suggest suitable travel options that best suite clients' needs Book tickets, reserve accommodation, organize rental transportation Collect deposits and balances Offer and promote different services and offerings
Grand Millennium Al Wahda - Abu Dhabi, United Arab EmiratesRevenue ManagementApril 2016 - February 2017 · 11 months
• Build rapport and establish brand loyalty through reservations process Answer telephone and email inquiries in a timely manner Determine Guest’s needs and quote the appropriate room and rate as per requirements Book reservation with accurate information to ensure we exceed Guest’s expectations Book and enter room reservation requests using the Property Management System Liaise with Sales and other departments as required Drive Rate and Rev Par through selling the right room to the right Guest Handling group blocks and group bookings
Guest Service Agent
Ramada Hotel & Suite Sharjah - Sharjah, United Arab EmiratesFront Office receptionJuly 2014 - March 2016 · 1 year and 9 months
• Give a warm welcome and check in guests taking into account the established SOPs Check out of departing guest in accordance with the established standards Responsible for cash inventory, cashing cheques and bills of exchange in foreign currencies for hotel guest in accordance with the credit policy Sell rooms to walk-in guests and be responsible for all pro-active and day-to-day facilities issues Corporate with colleagues from all departments, in particular Housekeeping, Accounting and Reservation
Fergana State UnversitySeptember 2006 - July 2010
- Customer focus
- Fast learning
- Upselling skills