Join Hosco and view Jan Freida's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Experienced Manager with a demonstrated history of working in the food & beverages industry. Skilled in Catering, Food & Beverage, Microsoft Word, Hotel Management, and Customer Satisfaction. Strong professional with a Bachelor of Science (B.S.) focused in Tourism from Lyceum of the Philippines.
Dubai International Hotel - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesManagementOctober 2016 - Now · 2 years and 5 months
• Lead and develop staff within the area of responsibility including recruitment, on job orientation, probation management, performance planning and review, training, succession planning and daily staff supervision. • Responsible for the allocation of work tasks and staff performance management to ensure that staff performance meets service requirements. • Manage matters of poor performance and misconduct including root cause analysis, determination of investigation findings and development activities. • Manage costs to reflect operating forecasts and budgeted figures relating to equipment and food material utilisation without compromising on product quality and service. • Plan and manage the day of operations including the service plan and delivery in accordance with the guests, partnered airlines and agencies’ requirements. • Ensure that all products released into the service environment are of the required standard and quantity. • Assist with the investigation of airlines and passenger complaints including root cause analysis and recommendation of corrective actions. • Responsible in sales and marketing of the lounges to acquire new airline partner and travel agencies. • Ensure full compliance to the company’s food safety and quality management system requirements and close out any non-conformances with the required timeframe. • Implement new products, process improvements and cost saving initiatives to achieve business objectives and financial results. • Ensure compliance to the Food Safety and Quality Management systems. • Ensure that equipment is used in a proper and safe manner. • Ensure minimization of customer complaints and establish systems to achieve quick resolution of customer complaints.
Le Meridien Dubai Hotel & Conference Centre Le Meridien Fairway - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesManagementOctober 2015 - October 2016 · 1 year and 1 month
• Responsible for all the administrative and human-resource functions of running the outlet, including recruiting new employees and monitoring employee performance and training. • Directly supervise and coordinate activities of associates engaged in the service in accordance to the standard of the outlet. • Set restaurant standards and maintain SOP’s • Train staff in customer service & customer satisfaction • Conduct guest and menu sales comparison in order to determine market trends and make suggestions if necessary • Prepare outlet promotions • Monitor records essential to the operation(requisitions, temperature control, par stock and inventory, breakage, etc) • Monitor and contribute to the career development of associates through scheduled training sessions, briefing and communication meetings
Assistant Lounge Manager
Le Meridien Dubai Hotel & Conference Centre Le Meridien Fairway - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesManagementMarch 2014 - October 2015 · 1 year and 9 months
• Supporting the Manager in supervising the outlet. • Ensure the day to day operations runs smoothly and efficiently. • Train and keep associates up to date about service standards, food and beverage knowledge, and other information necessary to perform the job efficiently. • Roster the associates and assign duties, responsibilities and work stations in accordance with work requirements. • Monitor the outlets operation cost while ensuring the outlet’s equipment, supplies and stocks are adequate for the business demands. • Assist the hostess in welcoming and seating the guests and answering calls. • Maintained and develop friendly rapport with multi-cultural guests. • Perform monthly inventories of supplies and equipment, including glassware • Responsible for issuing and posting of requisitions from all F&B outlets.
Le Meridien Dubai Hotel & Conference Centre Le Meridien Fairway - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesHostessApril 2010 - March 2014 · 3 years and 12 months
• Assist in record keeping, inventory control, and general bookkeeping. • Handle telephone communications, reservations, and banquet coordination in a professional manner. • Responsible for welcoming and ushering guests to their seats • Take reservations and assist in smooth flow of service in the restaurant • To achieve maximum turnover per day without sacrificing service quality standards • Maintain guest history system and have a close contact with guests by calling and sending cards for various occasions • Responsible in tracking all the reservation daily on Table Management System
Master Certificate in Hospitality Management
eCornell | Online Learning by Cornell UniversityAugust 2018 - Now
B.S. in Tourism Management
Lyceum of the Philippines - Hospitality and Tourism ManagementJune 1999 - March 2002
EnglishNative or fluent100%
- Good customer service
- Hiring, training staff
- Pre-opening a restaurant
- Restaurant Management
- Staff administration