Join Hosco and view Janak's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
I hold a proven track record for being the point of contact accountable for successful deliveries, pioneering new business initiatives, growing the market share & improving processes. Experienced in reporting to the Deputy CEO, Country Head and Head of PM for Business Development, My experience in the full project life cycle is owed to my sound expertise in Project & Development Management for projects of varying scale, complexities for different sectors, in the local and global arena.
Arcadis - SingaporeManagementJanuary 2018 - Now
1. Drive New Business Initiatives and launch the new service, own all RFP and seek new business opportunities to grow market share. 2. Project Director in managing a hotel development project in Minato-ku, Tokyo, Japan.
Cache Project & Property Management - SingaporeAsset ManagementJanuary 2017 - December 2017
1. Undertake all asset enhancement initiatives and oversee FM team, procurement and coordinate with Finance to prepare annual budget paper. 2. Support GM and trust Managers in Asset divestment and taking over.
Business Development Manager
Surbana Jurong - SingaporeConsultingMarch 2015 - August 2016
1. Own all RFP and work with MD on driving new business initiatives. 2. Lead PM responsible for successfully strategizing and implementing the recovery program for a mega project.
Fission Development - SingaporeManagementSeptember 2014 - March 2015
Primary Role: Identify and Analyze, conduct Feasibility studies, involved in land parcel acquisition (legal and SPA), Due Diligence on Business Case, involved in Negotiations, Work with Finance on ROI projection, appoint consultants, market research, consult and authority for permit to develop site among other tasks for hospitality developments.
Senior Project Manager
Langdon & Seah - SingaporeConsultingJune 2010 - September 2014
Senior Project Manager responsible for the successful delivery of a myriad of projects. Notable Client: Harilela Group
Ryerson University - Ted Rogers School of Hospitality and Tourism ManagementAugust 1997 - May 2000
EnglishNative or fluent100%
- Adaptable to Change
- Analytical thinking
- Commercial acumen
- Confident and tactful
- Good leadership skills
- Good problem solver
- Improve process
- Integrity and honesty
- New business development
- Passionate and committed
- Planning and organization
- project managment
- strategic thinker
- Strong negotiator
- Team development