Join Hosco and view Janelie's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
I am a talented, ambitious and hardworking individual, with broad skills and experience in office and admin work.
Furthermore, I am adept at handling multiple tasks on a daily basis competently and at working well under pressure.
A key strength is communication; building strong relationships with people in order to deliver the best results.
Niyama Private Islands Maldives - Malé, MaldivesAdministration & GeneralMay 2016 - Now · 2 years and 9 months
Personal Assistant of the General Manager 1. Organizing events and conferences 2. Arranging appointments and schedule meetings for the GM. 3. booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation 4. Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls 5. Make complimentary forms. 6. Validating Vouchers 7. Approving Material Controls request and Fusion in behalf of the GM. 8. Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence 9. Managing databases and filing systems 10. collating and filing expenses 11. Updating Executive department attendance in Fusion. 12. Makes Manager on Duty Roster 13. Managed the 3rd party clothing shop 14. Site inspections for FAM Trips and VIPs 15. Prepare Vouchers for Executive requests 16. Replying to guest surveys (eg, TripAdvisor, Booking.com, ReviewPro, etc.) 17. Update room compendiums 18. Make hotel reservation for executive office guests 19. Send and ask inquiry to sister company hotels for guest preference for repeaters
Niyama Private Islands Maldives - Malé, MaldivesFront Office receptionAugust 2015 - May 2016 · 10 months
20. Front Office Telephone operator 21. Front Row of the Guests and central information of all the outlets 22. Answer guest inquiries (eg. Amenities, restaurants, rooms, etc.). 23. Arranged and request VIP Amenities for the VIP guests. 24. Take dine-in orders from the room. 25. Prepare registration Cards for the Arrivals in OPERA 26. Creates Journey for the arrivals, departure, excursions, VIP, etc.. 27. Creates schedule for Q Attendants 28. Update Thakuru Allocation in OPERA
ePerformax Contact Center - Cebu City, PhilippinesCustomer ServiceMarch 2013 - August 2015 · 2 years and 7 months
1. Troubleshoot Tools 2. Check agent’s attendance. 3. Track system issues. 4. Take Managerial calls (guest complaint calls) and solve it. 5. Served and Draft written warning, FOCUS Alert and Termination Letter to agents. 6. Assist team members with their calls, especially with the procedures. 7. Handled class for any updates of the call handling procedure. 8. Track agents Average Handling Time 9. Track and Disputes agents Schedule Adherence 10. Handled meetings for the team. 11. Make the Team schedules. 12. Motivate team members to perform well
Human Resource Operations Support Specialist
ePerformax Contact Center - Cebu City, PhilippinesHuman ResourcesApril 2011 - March 2013 · 1 year and 12 months
● Implementing the Company's Policy (SOP) ● Handle Admin Cases ● Validating and Uploading of Sanctions (Attendance and Performance) ● Send a weekly headcount report for all the employees and trainees ● Update our employee company Masterfile ● Sending a validated disciplinary actions report to the programs ● Handles training/orientation (NTO, NEO, Pre-ABAY and Pre-PST) ● Facilitates Clearance process for separated employees or trainees and handles the exit interview ● Send separation emails to the program ● Response to program's RTWO request and process (draft and send) RTWO request to employees
Bachelor of Nursing
System Technology Institute - Hospitality and Tourism ManagementJune 2007 - March 2009
- excellent in handling costumer complaints
- Fluent in English
- Good communicator
- Microsoft Office knowledgeable