Join Hosco and view Janet's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Hi! I'm Janet Cecil.
Nice to know you :)
Currently I'm a freshly graduated student, who like to try new things. Right now I'm looking for a new challenge in my life and I want to apply experiences and improve my skills in satisfying customers' expectations and management work in theory and practice to reach my career goal or even higher. :)
KATA•KATA eattomeet - North Jakarta, IndonesiaF&B serviceJuly 2017 - December 2017 · 6 months
- Cashiering and serving the guests - Making shopping list for bar and kitchen - Helping the bar making order - Cleaning the service area - Rearrange the attendance list at the end of the month
Hotel Christina - Wilderswil, SwitzerlandOtherAugust 2016 - January 2017 · 6 months
- Doing inventory for souvenirs, stationaries, etc. - Making order list for every products - Cashiering and serving the guests - Counting opening and closing money
Padma Resort Bali - Kuta, IndonesiaHousekeepingJuly 2014 - January 2015 · 7 months
- Folding Towel, Sheets, and Duvet Cover - Taking and Delivering Guest’s Laundry - Doing Laundry’s Accounting - Input Guest’s Laundry Data to the Software - Cleaning Club Lounge, Bathroom in swimming Pool Area, Restaurant and Hotel Area - Cleaning Check out Room and Guests’ Room
Harbin Institute of Technology - Harbin, ChinaFebruary 2018 - December 2018
A year Chinese language program
Bachelor of Arts (Hons)
IMI International Management Institute Switzerland - Lucerne, SwitzerlandJanuary 2016 - January 2017
Bachelor of Arts (Hons) Degree in International Hotel & Tourism Management (study abroad) Validated by Manchester Metropolitan University, United Kingdom
Swiss German University - Tangerang, IndonesiaAugust 2013 - September 2017
Degree of Economics in Hotel & Tourism Management
IndonesianNative or fluent100%
- Energetic and smiling
- Excellent language skills
- Fast Learner
- Good computer skills
- Like travelling
- Outgoing and friendly
Reception of the Year (ROTY) Competition 2013
24-25 Oct 2013 Hotel and Tourism Management Batch 2013 got a good opportunity to join a competition created by Hotel Front Liner Association (HFLA). This competition is being held once a year, and joined by the front liner agents from all around Indonesia. I joined this event as a Comittee Member.
KIDDO Fun at Situgadung III Elementry School (One Day Event)
31 May 2014 Hotel & Tourism Management Batch 2013 made two events, Profit Event and Non-Profit Event. I joined Non-Profit Event which called KIDDO Fun. This event content was about helping children in needs. We helped them increase their creativity, and to improve their social skills. Also giving them hope to have a better future. I Joined this event as a Comittee Member.
Notte Bianca “Art of Food and Service” (One Day Event)
28 November 2015 Hotel & Tourism Management's students Batch 2013 presenting Gala Dinner as a final project in order to complete final examination. I joined Gala Dinner as Vice General Manager.