Join Hosco and view Jayson's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
To be part of an Institution where I could become an asset by exercising professionalism in doing my job and where in I can apply all my knowledge and skills that I have learned.
8 years and 9 months
Facility and Maintenance Executive
United Arab Emirates - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesAdministration & GeneralAugust 2016 - January 2019 · 2 years and 6 months
• Administering and managing all aspects of Facility Management and ensuring maximum satisfaction of all tenants at the Residence & Offices Buildings. • Follow up on all maintenance services/requests and repairs pertaining to building and ensure coordinating with concerned departments to action them without any delays and ensure safety, security and health measurements are in place at all times • Ensure all legal requirements by all authorities are in place to avoid any violation penalties by the legal authorities • Ensure correct recording of tenants complains and create proper follow up system indicating actions taken to be able to measure the tenant’s satisfaction level and find out different ways to improve the services considering the limit of empowerment extended by the Management. • Follow the Proposed Preventive Maintenance plan and ensure technicians update the records (PPM check list and Job completions) • Coordinate with sub-contractors to schedule and ensure Propose Preventive Maintenance are completed as scheduled. • Preparing daily maintenance call chart (schedule and share it with the team). • Follow up on the maintenance call logged and update the maintenance records. • Coordinate with Annual Maintenance Contract provider and in-house maintenance team on the status of logged complaint. • Following up with in house team on the logged complaints and scheduled work status. • Gathering material requirement list monthly and monitoring stock movement • Register complaints on share points and updates. • Review with the procurement team for update and keep record • Filing all the maintenance related documents and service reports for all properties. • Follow up and ensure the Annual Maintenance Contract periodical services. • Processing move in and move out for vacant unit and preparing inspection report • Insuring all maintenance work are completed before hand over • Preparing unit condition report for handover • Preparing daily, weekly report including monthly presentation report (Powerpoint). • Sourcing and tendering quotation for consumables and 3rd party service. • Reviewing NOC letter request for fitout such as drawing, insurance, appointment and undertaking letter etc • Manage and prepare petty cash statements • Issuing and processing Invoice & LPO • Prepare Payment Vouchers
Safehands Technical Services LLC - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesAdministration & GeneralApril 2014 - August 2016 · 2 years and 5 months
• Provides secretarial and administrative support for the principal executive or executives, to include managing the schedule/calendar of the Technicians, screening and handling telephone communications, greeting and directing visitors, and dealing with administrative problems and inquiries as appropriate. • Serves as a primary point of direct administrative contact and liaison with other offices, individuals, and external institutions and agencies on a range of specified issues; organizes and facilitates other special events, as required. • Gathers, enters, and/or updates data to maintain departmental records and databases, as appropriate; establishes and maintains files and records for the office. • Monitors and coordinates accounting activities as appropriate and prepares internal reports for management; participates in budget planning and management, as required. • Assists with project development and planning to ensure more efficient service and organization of the office. • Assists in the coordination, supervision, and completion of special projects as appropriate. • Coordinates and oversees the day-to-day management of supplies, equipment, and facilities for the organization, as appropriate, to include maintenance, inventory management, security, and related activities. • May supervise personnel which may include recommendations for hiring, performance evaluation, training, work allocation, and problem resolution. • Performs difficult, complex, technical, and/or specialized office support work, which requires the exercise of independent judgment, the application of technical skills, and a detailed knowledge of the activities and procedures specific to the department or unit to which assigned. • Performs a variety of administrative support duties such as composing quotation and pricing agreements with clients, processes bills and invoices for payment; prepares and transmits a variety of financial documents and maintains records of financial transactions; may oversee the collection and record keeping of and/or collect and account for fees and other monies collected. • Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Customer Service Executive
Derby Castle LLC - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesAdministration & GeneralMarch 2013 - April 2014 · 1 year and 3 months
• Acts as first point of contact for calls coming into facilities by assisting callers with questions, concerns, and problems, • Contacts managers, supervisors, technicians, etc. to resolve problems/issues of the customers. • Receives customer service request telephone calls for building maintenance service. Determines the severity of the request (emergency, urgent, and routine), and follows established protocols for urgent and emergency requests. • Completes and/or updates customer requests with additional information which may be needed in accordance with Facilities Management’s policies and procedures. • Performs other work-related duties as requested. • Works with customers to resolve issues by offering solutions, explanations, options or by arranging for service(s); maintains close contact with customer to provide updates on progress towards resolution of issue or service requests as appropriate. • Train and make professional team members and solving customer problems • Setting up the Standard Operating Procedure • Ensuring the quality and service • To manage the existing Clients Contracts and Renewal
Sutherland global services - Angeles, PhilippinesCustomer ServiceMay 2010 - March 2013 · 2 years and 11 months
Job Description: • Processing and documenting cases using ORACLE system & XenApps Citrix • Domain account creation & account modification. • Oracle portal account creation & account modification. • Tiny Term user account creation and modification. • Cisco operator (VPN checkpoint endpoint account creation & Account enabling). • Laptop password enabling in McAfee endpoint encryption. • Mime Cast operator (Releasing blocked attachment) • MS outlook inquiries & issue (e.i Mailbox & Email's). • Releasing printer queues/jobs • Ensuring that target is being achieved; efficient in typing and maintaining speed & accuracy. • Selected to coach and mentor new IT support specialist from being a tenured member. Job Specifications: • Handle all incoming emails, chat & telephone communications, noting reasons for call and forwarding to relevant team members, subject to availability. • Provide excellent customer service as per company policy and procedures. • Resolving customer queries promptly, within company guidelines, before escalating to higher level if necessary. • Attend to customer needs, understand their requirements so that maximum numbers of enquiries are handled quickly and forwarded on responsibly. • Logging calls (including time, date and caller details). • Maintain an up to date knowledge of personnel and procedures. • Deal with 'drop in' customers as quickly and proficiently as possible, by coordinating with employees and customers.
Associate in computer technology
Technological Institute of the Philippines - Manila, PhilippinesJune 2004 - April 2007
Native or fluent
United Arab Emirates
Date of birth
July 23rd 1984
- Customer Care
- IT support
- Team management skills