Join Hosco and view Jeffrey's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
• Comprehensive knowledge and experience in Human Resource specifically on:
Talent Acquisition for Retail, Airline/Shipping Operations and Academe
Employee Services (On/Off Boarding Formalities, Performance Management, Planning, Remuneration/Benefit, Labor Matters, Training )
Talent Management (Employee Development and Retention) and Employee Relations (Grievance Resolution)
HR Administration (Information Management System, Metrics Analysis, Project Management Support, Policy Development )
• Graduate of BS Psychology (1993-1997), Certificate in Professional Education (2002-2004), Masters in Guidance and Counselling
HR SPECIALIST – RECRUITMENT
MOBH - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesHuman ResourcesFebruary 2018 - July 2018 · 6 months
Translate the operational objectives and manpower requirement of the company into cost effective candidate attraction initiatives and ensuring that quality service standards and sourced candidates are align with the planned strategies. Produce vacancy notices and source potential candidates by utilizing databases, print/web-based advertisements, media technology in accordance with job requirements, various careers portal and work with the Managers with strict adherence to confidentiality of candidates then communicate with them to establish a professional image and quality candidate experience. Use proper tools and method for benchmarking candidates along with the technical/behavioral competencies/requirements of the position and introduce innovative variations to identify and select talent. Establish professional relationships with Department’s Managers to offer appropriate service to balance integrity issues in response to departmental demands/pressures and provide behavioral indication, influencing and negotiating selection decisions. In charge of statistical / analytical information such as status reports, non-standard selections and exceptions, declined offers and salary comparisons, submitted to the management. Manage assigned project and relevant tasks or initiatives associated with procedural improvement. Coach team members in the recruitment function and provide feedback as required. Supervise team members in the absence of the Manager. Experienced in competency-based interview techniques/assessment facilitator. With thorough knowledge of recruitment methodologies/assessment tools then apply them with associated techniques. Knowledgeable on database integration technology and expertise with e-Recruitment solutions.
Sharaf Group - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesHuman ResourcesOctober 2014 - January 2018 · 3 years and 4 months
• Promote Sharaf Group - Recruitment image to local/global workforce using media and other tools - production of targeted print/web-based adverts, promotion of the role and benefits of working with the group. • Understand the operational objectives and manpower requirement then plan cost-effective strategy to meet the needs of the departments and convert this into cost effective candidate attraction initiatives ensuring the quality of service and sourced candidates. • Produce vacancy notices and source candidates utilising available databases, media technology (print/web-based adverts) and acquired expertise to shortlist candidates in line with job requirements. • Utilize career portals and recruitment database to identify potential candidates and communicate suitability to the Hiring Managers in adherence to confidentiality of department and candidates. • Introduce innovative approach in benchmarking candidates against technical/behavioral competencies and culture fit requirements of the position. • Establish professional relationships with Hiring Managers and advice on the interpretation of behavioural evidence, influence and negotiating selection decisions to balance and process issues in response to departmental pressures. • Work collaboratively with other HR sections – Business Support, HR Admin, etc. to upkeep the hiring process qualitatively and administratively. • Communicate with candidates on hiring process with specified time frames for a quality candidate experience and to maintain professional image. • Conduct market research on recruitment service providers then manage the quality of support they provide when operationally working with them in the field, ensuring that high standards of candidate service are reflected by all processes where support is provided. • Deliver statistical / analytical information to the management in the form of recruitment status report including selections, exceptions, offers, declination and salary negotiation. Emphasize significant issues/problems with recommended solutions or alternatives. • Manage On boarding and Off boarding - provide operational support to all management processes including: on/off boarding queries, update and send contingent offer letter, setting up background check and other required screening, enrolment into the HR systems and carry out personalized induction procedures, supervise end of service benefit calculation, government formalities; advice on policy/labor law in coordination with Managers/ HR Business Support/stakeholders to ensure that employees are appropriately guided into the company’s transition procedures.
Emirates Airline - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesHuman ResourcesOctober 2007 - September 2013 · 5 years and 12 months
• Delivery and Full Implementation of Talent Acquisition strategies by managing the end-to-end recruitment process to consistently meet targeted number of candidates for the Yearly Department Recruitment Plans (DRPs) as per requirement within the assigned business areas and continuously maintain hold pool for the demand of the subsequent year. (Department Handled - Technical Services, Ramp & Baggage Services, Customer Service, Cargo, Medical & Benefits, Administration, IT, Finance and Business Support) • Deliver cost-effective results by converting the yearly DRPs in actual manpower needs whilst maintaining the quality and efficiency in filling vacancies/ Cost Per Hire (CPH) and while responding to unbudgeted increases. • Consistently achieve set goals by managing specific staffing drives and recruitment campaign around the globe by planning, prioritizing, and reviewing talent allocation/utilization to constantly meet recruitment objectives. • Write and print web based advertisements which attract candidates across global markets resulted to achieve at least 85% of the target number. • Employs appropriate methodologies and benchmarking of candidates from entry level to higher managerial positions against the technical, behavioural competencies and 'cultural fit' requirements. • Advise Line Managers on the interpretation of behavioural evidence and partake in selection decisions by maintaining accurate statistics/records that are employed in Management decision making. • Balancing process integrity issues with Line Managers and departments by providing committed service through transferring professional knowledge and counselling to use best practice principles countering departmental pressures. • Support LM/VPs in developing and aligning objectives to the defined HR Recruitment Strategies while ensuring focus and drive. • Negotiate contracts with preferred candidates.
HR Adimin Officer
University of Montalban - Manila, PhilippinesHuman ResourcesJuly 2004 - February 2007 · 2 years and 8 months
• Management Relations: Deliberate “key indicators” on faculty/management area for the improvement of the curriculum, manpower and facilities. • Recruitment & Manpower Management: Implement restructuring by aligning positions with performance management plan for faculty and staff. • Payroll Administration: Process and maintain payroll information, record/report, corresponding labour-finance matters with Finance Manager • Policy Review and Management: Develop and implement philosophies and policies to define proper guidelines of the curriculum and HR process • Program Implementation: Integrate the Guidance Program in the core curriculum and set up standardize testing program for faculty and students. • Training and Development: Conduct Training Needs Analysis and Training Program for faculty and staff development. • On/Off-Boarding Formalities: Employment Contract, Facilitate Employee Benefit Plan, General Employment Matters
St Joseph College - Manila, PhilippinesJune 1993 - March 1997
- Basic photoshop
- Good decision maker
- High performance
- Recruitment and Selection