Join Hosco and view Jervin's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
I am looking for a new opportunity that can broaden knowledge and skills.
I've been a hotelier since 2004, more than 9 years in F&B and 4 years and counting as a Receiver/Storekeeper.
I am very hardworking, good team player, flexible, energetic, honest, fast learner and loyal to my job.
The Address Montgomerie Dubai - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesPurchasingApril 2014 - Now · 4 years and 10 months
• Receives and inspects all incoming materials and reconciles with purchase orders • Track the damages and discrepancies on orders received • Communicate with all the HOD’s regarding their respective departments stocks • Maintain the store records area and stores area in a neat and orderly manner • Ensure all the store items are in good and properly arrange according to their category • Make sure to have copy of all the documents intact and well organize on monthly basis • Assist the agronomy department especially in raising PR’s & generate LPO’s • Issue of stocks request by various departments • Ordering different store items from FMC & EAM system • Conduct monthly spot-checks • Conduct physical Monthly Inventory of Main General Store, Main Agronomy TAMD & OS&E Store • Upload all received invoices in On Base System in daily basis for payment purposes • Submit a monthly report to the Finance Department • Apply First in – First out (FIFO) procedure • Responsible of obtaining quotations and price negotiations to be contracted in FMC • Communicate with our procurement team for vendor registrations and adding new article procedures in FMC System.
The Address Montgomerie Dubai - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesF&B serviceApril 2013 - April 2014 · 1 year and 1 month
• Always greet and welcome guests promptly in a warm and friendly manner • Always thank and give fond farewell to guests conveying anticipation for their next visit. • Assist guest with table reservation • Assist guest while seating • Ensure guest are serviced within specified time • Must have a good knowledge of menu and presentation standards • Speak with guests and staff using clear and professional language, and answer phone calls using appropriate telephone etiquette • Able to answer any questions regarding menu and assist with menu selections • Able to anticipate any unexpected guest need and reacts promptly and tactfully • Always applies service techniques correctly at all times, and serving Food & Beverage items with enthusiasm • Serve food courses and beverages to guests • Set tables according to type of event and service standards • Record transaction / orders in Point of Sales systems at the time of order • Communicate with the kitchen regarding any menu questions, the length of wait and product availability • Communicate additional meal requirements, allergies, dietary needs, and special requests to the kitchen • Check with guests to ensure satisfaction with each food course and beverages • Responsible for clearing, collecting and returning food and beverage items to proper area • Maintain cleanliness of work areas, china, glass, etc. throughout the shift • Reviews order dockets ensuring accurate and timely preparations for order requirements accordingly • Present accurate final bill to guest and process payment • Perform shift closing on the Point of sales terminal and tally cash and credit card settlements • Ensures that the restaurant is always kept clean and organized, both at the front as well as the back of house areas • Ensures that hotel brand standards and SOP's are consistently implemented • Work with fellow staffs and manager to ensure that the restaurant achieves its full potential • Completes the daily responsibilities that are set for each individual shift • Complete closing duties, including restocking items, turning off lights, etc. • Conducts monthly inventory checks on all operating equipment and supplies • Take an active role in coaching and developing junior staff • Any other duties related to food and beverage service assigned by the manager
The Address Montgomerie Dubai - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesF&B serviceDecember 2007 - April 2013 · 5 years and 5 months
• Responsible greetings & welcoming the guest in timely manner. • Present menus to patrons and answer questions about menu items, making recommendations upon request • Inform customers of daily specials • Explain how various menu items are prepared, describing ingredients and cooking methods. • Escort customers to their tables • Serve food or beverages to patrons, and prepare or serve specialty dishes at tables as required. • Write patrons' food orders on order slips, memorize orders, or enter orders into computers for transmittal to kitchen staff. • Prepare hot, cold, and mixed drinks for patrons, and chill bottles of wine • Remove dishes and glasses from tables or counters, take them to kitchen for cleaning • Assist the host by answering phones to take reservations or to-go orders, and by greeting, seating, and thanking guests. • Perform cleaning duties, such as sweeping and mopping floors, vacuuming carpet, tidying up server station, taking out trash • Check with customers to ensure that they are enjoying their meals and take action to correct any problems • Prepare checks that itemize and total meal costs and sales taxes • Collect payments from customers • Clean tables or counters after patrons have finished dining • Roll silverware, set up food stations or set up dining areas to prepare for the next shift • Prepare tables for meals, including setting up items such as linens, silverware, and glassware • Fill salt, pepper, sugar, cream, condiment, and napkin containers • Provide guests with information about local areas, including giving directions • Performs other duties assigned by Supervisor & Manager.
Jebel Ali Golf Resort & Spa - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesF&B serviceDecember 2004 - December 2007 · 3 years and 1 month
• Greet customers, present menus, and explain daily specials. • Answer questions related to menu items and make recommendations • Take food and beverage orders from customers • Relay food and beverage orders to the kitchen staff • Prepare drinks and food garnishes • Carry trays of food or drinks from the kitchen to the dining tables • Remove dirty dishes and glasses and clean tables after customer’s finish meals • Prepare itemized checks and hand them to customers and sometimes take payment • Clean and set up dining areas, refill condiments, roll silverware, and stock service areas • Perform a cashiering job
University Of CebuJune 1999 - March 2003
- FMC Purchasing System
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Word
- Micros POS