Join Hosco and view Jerwin's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
To excel in position by applying my professional experience and strive towards fulfilling the responsibilities assigned to me, I can perform well in my fields, and I assure to uphold your quality sanders, policies and procedures and I am a hard working Person, with excellent written and oral communications skills, ability to work in a team and ready to co-operate
kuwait food company (americana) - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesF&B kitchenFebruary 2017 - August 2017
• Take grilled food orders from waiters • Season and prepare food items for grilling • Grill requested food items in accordance to customers’ specifications and preset recipes • Manage portions of grilled food items and garnish them • Regulate temperature of broilers, grills and roasters • Wash, cut and peel meats and vegetables prior to preparing them for cooking • Taste and evaluate food items before serving • Receive raw food items from suppliers • Ensure that all supplied items are of good quality and accurate quantity • Ensure refrigeration and rotation of food items • Label food items appropriately • Discard any expired or near expiry food items • Arrange prepared food items in an aesthetic manner • Check and recheck equipment temperature to ensure accuracy of order • Maintain work area by cleaning and sanitizing constantly • Clean and sanitize grilling and broiling equipment after use • Ensure preventative and general maintenance of grilling equipment • Make sure that food items are appropriately thawed before using • Manage inventory of food supplies • Cool food items to standard temperatures before serving
kuwait food company (americana) - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesF&B kitchenAugust 2015 - February 2017
• Maintain receipts, records, and withdrawals of the stockroom • Receive, unload, and shelve supplies • Perform other stock-related duties, including returning, packing, pricing, and labeling supplies • Inspect deliveries for damage or discrepancies and report those to accounting for reimbursements and record keeping • Rotate stock and coordinate the disposal of surpluses • Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation t0 confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control • Coordinate the handling of freight, the movement of equipment, and necessary minor repairs.
kuwait food company (americana) - Kuwait City, KuwaitF&B kitchenNovember 2012 - February 2014
• The expeditor serves as a liaison between the wait staff and cooks. • The job of expeditor is insure that orders are being correctly filled and to help wait staff serve everyone at the table simultaneously. • The expeditor role is sometimes filled by the chef or sous-chef. • The main goal of the expeditor is to insure that food service is coordinated and timely. LINE COOK (Finisher Station) • The Finisher station is where the cheese is applied to the burger and any toppings belong to the top of the burger patty added. • All topping that go on the top of the burger will be notes in all CAPITAL letters. • This station is a critical points of the process because it is the final step to verify that the burger is properly cooked, has the correct cheese, toppings sauces and bun. • It is the responsibility of this cook to verify that every item has been assembled perfectly before placing in the pass through window.
kuwait food company(americana) - Kuwait City, KuwaitF&B kitchenSeptember 2011 - September 2012
• Greet customer. • Using Point of Sale (POS) system, • take customers order in either drive-thru or at front counter. • Collect payment and give back change as needed. • Repeat customer order for accuracy, assemble customers order, hand order to customer, thank customer. • Must be able to communicate to production area, any special requests by customer. • Clean general dining area. • Re-stock condiments and dry products (cups, napkins, utensils) for customer and store use.
kuwait food company (americana) - Kuwait City, KuwaitF&B kitchenFebruary 2010 - February 2011
• Clean food preparation areas, cooking surfaces, and utensils. • Cook and package batches of food, such as hamburgers and fried chicken, whichare prepared to order or kept warm until sold. • Cook the exact number of items ordered by each customer, working on several different orders simultaneously. • Maintain sanitation, health, and safety standards in work areas. • Measure ingredients required for specific food items being prepared. • Operate large-volume cooking equipment such as deep-fat fryers, or griddles. • Prepare and serve beverages such as hot tea and soft drinks. • Prepare specialty foods such as fried chicken, French fries, sandwiches following specific methods that usually require short preparation time. • Read food order slips or receive verbal instructions as to food required by patron, and prepare and cook food according to instructions. • Verify that prepared food meets requirements for quality and quantity. • Wash, cut, and prepare foods designated for cooking. • Clean, stock, and restock workstations and display cases. • Serve orders to customers at windows, counters, or tables WAITER • Greet and escort customers to their tables • Present menu and provide detailed information when asked (e.g. about portions, ingredients or potential food allergies) • Prepare tables by setting up linens, silverware and glasses • Inform customers about the day’s specials • Offer menu recommendations upon request • Up-sell additional products when appropriate • Take accurate food and drinks orders, using a POS ordering software,order slips or by memorization • Check customers’ IDs to ensure they meet minimum age requirements for consumption of alcoholic beverages • Communicate order details to the Kitchen Staff • Serve food and drink orders • Check dishes and kitchenware for cleanliness and presentation and report any problems • Arrange table settings and maintain a tidy dining area • Deliver checks and collect bill payments • Carry dirty plates, glasses and silverware to kitchen for cleaning • Meet with restaurant staff to review daily specials, changes on the menu and service specifications for reservations (e.g. parties) • Follow all relevant health department regulations • Provide excellent customer service to guests
asian institute of computer studies - Quezon City, PhilippinesNovember 2005 - April 2008
Includes instruction in computer concepts, information systems, networking, operating systems, computer hardware, the Internet, software applications
- Line cook
- Micosoft Office
- Store keeper